More About this Item
Terms and Conditions
Amoskeag Auction Company, Inc. does not warranty the safety of any article it sells. Therefore, we recommend that, before you use any firearm, purchased here or anywhere else, you have it examined by a qualified gunsmith to determine whether or not it is safe to use.
• All bidders who attend the sale must register and obtain a bidders card in order to participate in the auction. Absentee/Telephone
bidders must register by filling out and signing an absentee bid sheet.
• The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall become the owner upon the fall of the hammer. The auctioneer has sole
discretion in the case of a dispute among bidders.
• Amoskeag Auction Company, Inc. has taken great care in the preparation of the descriptions in this catalog. Although we believe
everything in the descriptions to be true, we do not guarantee any part of any description. We recommend that the bidders view the
items in person and form their own opinions as to condition, originality, origin, etc. Amoskeag Auction Company, Inc. will consider all
requests for refunds. If a customer is unhappy with a purchase we will be happy to discuss a remedy with them.
• All requests for refunds must be made within 30 days of the sale date. Therefore, it is important that absentee bidders pay for their
items in a timely fashion. All requests for refunds received after 30 days of the sale date will not be considered.
• Amoskeag Auction Company, Inc. reserves the right to reject any bid in order to protect our consignors interests.
• Reserves: A very few lots will be offered with reserve. In cases where items are reserved, a bid of the low estimate will always exceed
the reserve. Reserves will be bid by the auctioneer as an opening bid so any bid taken from the floor or the phone is a live bid above
the reserve amount.
• Bidding on any item in the sale indicates the bidder's full acceptance and understanding of all terms and conditions of sale.
• Amoskeag Auction Company, Inc. will accept cash, check, MasterCard, Visa and American Express as payment for items purchased by
those customers who attend the sale [WE NO LONGER ACCEPT DISCOVER]. Credit card purchases are limited to $50,000.00 per customer,
per auction. Amoskeag Auction Company, Inc. reserves the right to demand cash or hold merchandise until funds are collected
in full. There will be a $35.00 charge for all returned checks.
• Items that have not been viewed in person may not be paid for by credit card.
• There will be a Buyer's Premium of 17.5% added to all purchases. A discounted Buyers Premium of 15% will apply to all purchases
paid by cash or check.
• Customers without prior credit approval who intend on making purchases in excess of $10,000 must provide credit information such
as a bank letter of credit prior to bidding.
• There will be a $35 bank service fee charged to all international payments made by wire transfer.
GUIDELINES FOR FIREARMPURCHASES
• All Federal, State and Local firearms laws will be observed. FFL holders may take possession of any firearm on day of sale when they
present a signed copy of their Federal Firearms License. New Hampshire residents over the age of 21 may take possession of any
firearm on day of sale providing the proper paperwork is filled out and the transfer has been approved either through the NH State
Police or the FBI NICS System. While most NICS and State approvals are immediate, approvals could take up to 3 days. Most non-residents
may take possession of long guns on day of sale after completing the proper forms and successfully completing a NICS check;
modern handguns will need to be shipped to an FFL holder in the buyer's home state. Buyer is responsible for any and all shipping
charges and all items must be paid for on day of sale. Bidders should be familiar with their local and state laws as Amoskeag Auction
Co., Inc. will not be responsible for any parties purchasing items which may not be possessed in, or shipped, to their state of residence.
• Transactions are handled through Mr. James McLoud at Manchester Firing Line - 603/668-9015.
Firearms are marked as follows:
• ANTIQUE - no paperwork required
• C&R - for firearms that fall under the ATF Curio & Relics licensing and if purchased by a person with a "C&R License" no paperwork is required.
NOTE: Items that meet the age requirements but have been altered from their original configuration may NOT be delivered on a C&R License.
• Firearms that are not marked with one of these notations are considered to be "MODERN" and all proper paperwork is required unless you are an FFL Dealer.
Auction House will ship, at Buyer's expense