More About this Item
Conditions of Sale
1. While every effort has been made to describe materials contained as correct, all lots are offered AS IS. The items are available for full inspection prior to the auction.
2. All sales are final. No returns or refunds.
3. The Photo Review assumes NO responsibility for corrections of descriptions, genuineness, authenticity, or defects in any lot and makes no warranty in connection therewith.
4. Conditions of sale may be waived, modified, or voided at the sole discretion of The Photo Review.
5. All bidders must register their name(s), address(es) and phone number(s) before bidding on any lot at the auction.
6. Payment will be made in cash, travellers' checks, personal or business checks approved with established credit and accompanied by two forms of identification, and/or a VISA, MASTERCARD, or AMERICAN EXPRESS credit card. Payment is to be made on day of sale prior to picking up any lot. (Except for absentee bids.)
7. Absentee bids, the form for which is included in this catalogue, will be accepted via mail, phone, fax, or e-mail until October 18, 2019. Bids accepted will be noted with time and date of receipt and in the case of conflicting bids, they will be executed on behalf of the individual leaving the first bid. Bidding will be executed competitively, and items will be purchased up to the amount left by absentee bidders, but not necessarily that high. This service is offered as a convenience and absentee bidders may NOT hold the auction responsible for any errors or failures in executing absentee bids. Successful buyers (only) will be notified within 5 days of the sale, and upon receipt of payment the items may be picked up or will be mailed if shipping charges are paid.
8. END THIS AUCTION feature. Bid the high estimate on any unsold lot by 6 p.m. on October 18, 2019, and your bid will be considered the winning bid and the work will be withdrawn from the auction.
9. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the buyer. The auctioneer has the right to reject any bid and to advance the bidding at his/her absolute discretion; and, in the event of any dispute between bidders, to determine the successful bidder or to reoffer and resell the article in dispute. Should there be any dispute after the sale, the auctioneer's record shall be conclusive. On the fall of the auctioneer's hammer, title to the offered lot shall pass to the buyer who shall assume forthwith full risk and responsibility for the lot and may be required to sign a confirmation of purchase, supply his/her name and address, and pay the full purchase price or any part thereof. If buyer fails to comply with any such requirement, the lot may, at the auctioneer's discretion, be put up again and resold.
Shipping will be charged at the minimum rate possible for packing, postage, and insurance.