Download the Invaluable app and never miss an auction from your iOS or Android device.
There is an 18% Buyer's Premium plus shipping charges in addition to the final sales price.
Disclaimer (This does NOT apply to Numismatics and fine jewelry): All property is sold as is, and neither the auctioneer nor any consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to the property, and in no event shall they be responsible for the correctness, nor deemed to have made any representation or warranty, of description, genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, or condition of the property and no statement made at the sale, or in the bill of sale, or invoice or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty of representation or an assumption of liability.
Occasionally the Internet cannot keep up with the pace of our in-house auction. Placing a realistic absentee bid prior to the start of the auction will insure that you bid on those items you most desire. IT IS AT THE AUCTIONEER'S DISCRETION TO ACCEPT OR REJECT AN INTERNET BID. In addition the auctioneer may reopen a lot after the close of an Internet bid and may reject your bid even if you are designated as the winning bidder. This is very rare but because of the pace of bidding, it is sometimes unavoidable. By bidding via the Internet, you agree that the lot may be awarded to another bidder at the sole discretion of Gulfcoast Coin & Jewelry Auction under these circumstances or any other reasonable circumstances. Internet bids are not available to us until the lot is opened on the floor. Frequently, the floor responds before an Internet bid is accepted. Therefore, floor bids are always considered first over identical Internet bids.
Occasionally sellers will want a hidden reserve placed on their items. Therefore, these lots will be deemed unsold/passed if the reserve has not been met
Your bid is a contract. Once you become the winning bidder you must make payment arrangements for your purchase. Failure to make such arrangements within 10 days of the Auction may cause you to become liable for legal action by GCCJ and you will lose your rights to the lots you bid on. Purchaser pays buyer's premium, shipping, packing materials, and insurance charges in addition to total purchase price. The shipping of any purchased items outside of the United States is hereby classified as 'foreign export'. All foreign export is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Due to the volatile nature of the precious metals market, coins considered 'market sensitive' will be repriced within 24 hours prior to auction start.
Grading of rare coins and paper money is subjective. We grade coins using Photograde and the official A.N.A. grading standards for U. S. coins. Our professional numismatists use their 70+ years experience grading coins. We do not guarantee coins will be graded the same by some of the grading services. We will NOT accept returns of raw coins and paper money for this reason. We guarantee all coins to be genuine, except as otherwise expressly stated in the Description section of an individual lot. Gulfcoast Coin & Jewelry makes no warranties or guarantees or representations as to any numismatic properties. GCCJ does not represent that a numismatic item has or has not been cleaned, that toning is natural or artificial, that any coin catalogued will meet the standards, or the grade, of any third party or third party grading service.
Due to the structure and speed of live Internet auctions, the final bid shown may NOT be the actual final bid. Please familiarize yourself with how live auctions work on the Internet before bidding.
RETURN POLICY: If our description of an item is materially incorrect, we will accept return of the item. However, we MUST HAVE NOTIFICATION OF RETURN WITHIN FIVE BUSINESS DAYS FROM RECEIPT OF ITEM BY BIDDER, as shown by UPS or USPS tracking data, and the item must be received by us within ten days. Otherwise, all items purchased at auction are final sale and no returns will be accepted under any other circumstances. Return shipping is at the bidders expense.
Questions: Feel free to email us at [email protected] with your questions prior to bidding or call us at 239-939-5636. We cannot answer emails sent to us during the auction.
Michael A. Joyce AU#3173/AB#1389
Justin Arnold AU#4625
All firearms and real estate are being sold by Gulfcoast Realty & Auctions. LLC. AB1389, Bruce C. Scott Florida Auctioneers Lic # AU415 is the primary auctioneer. All Announcements made by the Auctioneer on the day of sale supersede any previously printed or advertised terms and conditions.
1. TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE. The following conditions of sale make up the entire terms and conditions on which items listed in Gulfcoast Realty & Auction (known hereafter as ("GCRA") catalog, on the internet web site and addendum sheets will be offered for sale or sold by GCRA. All bidders who participate by bidding in this auction agree to the terms and conditions of sale and agree to be bound by same. Any notices, posted or oral, during the sale, are also part of our terms and conditions of sale agreement. Acceptance of a bidder card or a bidder number constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions of sale. The purchaser's rights and GCRA's respective rights and obligations hereunder are governed by Florida law. By bidding at GCRA's auction, whether in person or by agent, sealed bid, telephone bid, via the internet or other means, the purchaser or bidder agrees that the contract created by these terms and conditions of sale is made and performed in the County of Lee, State of Florida and further agrees that should any dispute arise from this contract the sole and exclusive jurisdiction for contractual disputes is Lee County, State of Florida. THE AUCTIONEER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OF THE PURCHASER INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE PURCHASER BIDDING ON THE WRONG LOT.
2. FIREARMS LAWS. All post - 1898 firearms must be registered in compliance with federal and Florida state law. A 3-day waiting period is mandatory for modern handguns. Dealers and out-of-state purchasers must have in their possession on the day of sale, signed copies of their Federal Firearms License (FFL) in order to accept same-day delivery of modern weapons. Purchasers who act as agents for FFL dealers must have a letter of agency as well as a signed copy of the dealer's FFL. All firearms that are to be shipped will only are shipped to active FFL holders and only upon positive confirmation with said FFL holders.
3. ATTENTION IF YOU ARE A FELON OR HAVE EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF ANY CRIME, STATE OR FEDERAL THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE OR OWN A FIREARM DO NOT REGISTER OR ATTEMPT TO BID ON ANY OF THE FIREARM LOTS.
4. Your bid is a contract. Once you become the winning bidder you must make payment arrangements for your purchase. Failure to make such arrangements within 10 days of the Auction may cause you to become liable for legal action by GCRA and you will lose your rights to the lots you bid on. Purchaser pays shipping, packing materials, and insurance charges in addition to total purchase price. The shipping of any purchased items outside of the United States is hereby classified as "foreign export". All foreign export is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
5. FAILURE OF THE PURCHASER TO MAKE PROPER AND PROMPT ARRANGEMENTS TO HAVE THEIR PURCHASES SHIPPED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF AUCTION WILL BE CONSIDERED AS ABANDONMENT OF THE PROPERTY AND SAID PROPERTY WILL BECOME THE PROPERTY OF GCRA. NO DEPOSITS/FUNDS PAID BY PURCHASER FOR SAID LOTS WILL BE REFUNDED AND WILL BE CONSIDERED LIQUIDATED DAMAGES.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED ABOVE, ALL PROPERTY IS SOLD ?AS IS?. NEITHER GCRA NOR THE CONSIGNOR MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS OR CONDITION OF THE PROPERTY OR AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OF DESCRIPTION, GENUINENESS, ATTRIBUTION, PROVENANCE OR PERIOD OF THE PROPERTY. ALL FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION ARE SOLD AS COLLECTOR LOTS ONLY. FITNESS TO FIRE OR OTHERWISE DISCHARGE THE ARM IS EXPRESSLY DENIED BY GULFCOAST REALTY & AUCTION LLC. A COMPETENT GUNSMITH SHOULD BE CONSULTED BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO USE OR FIRE ANY FIREARM. THE PURCHASER EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL GULFCOAST REALTY & AUCTION LLC, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
All properties are offered at public auction and are offered subject to the sellers confirmation of the last high bid. there is a buyers premium added to the last high bid and will be incorporated into the bid to become the total purchase price. All properties are sold "AS IS WHERE IS". Sellers guarantee clear title and will provide such at closing. Buyer pays for all closing costs, any inspections are at the buyers expense. Sale is not contingent on the outcome of said inspections. If you are the high bidder ether online or in person you will be required to post a 10% deposit of the high bid on day of sale, sign a purchase contract, faxed copies are acceptable, the deposit can be a business or personal check, bank check, online bidders you will have to overnight your deposit for your contract to be valid. Check to be made out to HENDRY LAW FIRM ESCROW ACCOUNT, once contract and deposit are received Seller will have 3 business days to accept, reject or counter said offer. Deposit will only be deposited once the seller has accepted the contract, if seller refuses the offer any deposit received will be refunded promptly. closing to take place 30 days or sooner from the date of sellers acceptance. Failure of buyer to close for any reason will cause the deposit to be forfeited as liquidated damages. Should seller fail to close deposit will be refunded to buyer. All information is collected from public sources and is not guaranteed by the seller or auction company and is provided as a courtesy only. Buyer should do their own due diligence. For further information contact Auctioneer at 239-242-7661. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over these terms and any oral and written prior statements.
Bruce C. Scott CAI. CES.
Gulfcoast Realty & Auctions LLC.
One Company, One Complete Service!
Serving all of Florida since 1975
There is an 18% Buyer's Premium plus shipping charges in addition to the final sales price.
Invoices are emailed out within 48 hours following the auction. PLEASE READ: Due to recent credit card fraud charges, we accept credit cards through PayPal ONLY, unless paying onsite, as well as wire transfers, bank checks and money orders. We prefer a money order to a personal check since we must hold merchandise for TEN business days if paid with a check. Payment should be sent to: ATT: David Rosenberg, Gulfcoast Coin & Jewelry, 14181 S. Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers, Florida 33912. Payment is due within THREE days of receiving your invoice. All International bidders must pay via wire transfer for invoices in excess of $500 unless prior arrangements have been made. We reserve the right to require a wire transfer on all purchases in excess of $500 from bidders with whom we have not done prior business.
We usually only ship coins and jewelry domestically ourselves, unless otherwise noted on your invoice. We ship USPS Priority Mail or Express Mail, depending on the value of the shipment and First Class Mail for inexpensive items. All other items must be handled by an outside shipper. IF THERE ARE NO SHIPPING CHARGES ON YOUR INVOICE OR YOU HAVE LARGER ITEMS ALONG WITH COINS AND JEWELRY, YOU MUST CONTACT A THIRD PARTY SHIPPER.
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost. Auction house usually ships ONLY coins and jewelry in the US and Canada. All other items require professional packing & shipping. We recommend that YOU contact Ron Kaufenberg at Pack & Send, 239-433-0747, [email protected], but buyers may contact any shipper of their choice. Items will not be shipped out until payment has cleared. We do combine orders for shipping, if possible. Free local pick-up is also available at auction's location only. International Buyers: You are responsible for any taxes, duties, or surcharges that your country may impose. We will not alter your price or show as gift for customs as this is illegal. We will hold paid items here for a maximum of 10 days, unless other arrangements have been made. If not picked up within that time, we reserve the right to relist the items with the buyer forfeiting all payment. Please ask all questions BEFORE bidding.
If item is being shipped to a Florida address or is picked up at one of our locations, 6% Florida Sales Tax plus any applicable county tax will be added to your invoice for all items except for US coins or paper money that has a monetary value.
Sold "As Is". Please see description and pictures with regards to condition. Unsure? Please email us questions prior to bidding.