More About this Item
Conditions of Sale
1. Total Sales Price: The total sales price of an item includes the hammer price plus an 22.5% buyer's premium. Framing, packing, shipping and insurance is extra.
2. Framing: Most work is sold unframed. We can do framing for an additional cost. Please contact us at [email protected] to inquire about if a piece is framed and if not what the framing cost would be.
2. Shipping & Packing: We will ship all over the world. Buyer pays shipping and we will calculate the shipping price at the end of the sale. If the buyer wins multiple lots, we will combine shipping. All of our boxes are packed in house by a professional packer using the best and safest materials for shipping.
3. Methods of Payments: We accept all major credit cards as well as bank transfer and certified checks. See payment method section for more information. Contact us to make payment arrangements. We reserve the right to refuse certain types of payment.
4. Payment Due: Buyer shall communicate with Seller within three (3) days of the completion of the auction. Complete payment is due upon receipt of notification of a successful bid and must be done by the Buyer no later than 7 days after the auction. Title shall pass to the Buyer once payment in full has been made. All shipping charges will be borne by the Buyer. Any item that has not been paid within 7 days after the receipt of the notification may be put back on the auction block for sale. Any buyer that does not make payment will automatically be blocked from future auctions and will be filed with a collection agency and the credit bureau.
5. Winning Bid: The highest bidder shall be the buyer and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auction coordinator shall decide the buyer. We are not responsible for any technical issues or bids placed "by mistake"
6. Right to refuse sale: Great Dane Auctioneers reserves the right to refuse any sale due to unforeseen circumstances including, but not limited to: damage to an item, out of stock listing, misrepresented item, withdrawn consignment, or other such issues. In the event of a refused sale for which payment has already been received, a full refund will be issued equal to the purchase price of the given piece.
7. Withdrawal Prior to Sale: Great Dane Auctioneers reserves the right to withdraw any property before the sale and shall have no liability whatsoever for such withdrawal.
8. Inquiries: If you have any questions or concerns regarding any lot at auction, please email us at [email protected] and we will do our best to help you. We want our bidders to have a good experience and feel confident bidding on any item in our auction.
9. Guarantee Terms: All items in the catalog are sold as described and sales are final. Buyer has the right to contact us if the item is not as described for any reason. All lots are as pictured. We certify that all information listed is correct to our expert knowledge.
Invoices will be emailed to winning bidders after the sale has ended. Please contact us at 267-687-8378 or [email protected] to arrange payment.
We will ship all over the world. Buyer pays shipping and we will calculate the shipping price at the end of the sale. If the buyer wins multiple lots, we will combine shipping. All of our boxes are packed in house by a professional packer using the best and safest materials for shipping.
The winning bidder agrees to pay a 20% buyer's premium.
The winning bidder will pay all applicable taxes.
All lots are sold as-is and as pictured with all flaws. Bidders should contact us for condition reports.