More About this Item
conditions of sale
1. All property is sold "as is" and all sales are final. All property is described to the best of our knowledge; however, neither we nor our consignor(s) make any warranties, express or implied, with respect to such property as to the physical condition, quality, rarity, importance, authorship, provenance, medium, period, origin or estimated value of any sold lot. No statement anywhere, whether oral or written, whether made in the catalog or advertisement, bill of sale, gallery posting, announcement or remarks by staff or the auctioneer, shall be a warranty, representation or assumption of liability. All measurements and weights are approximate.
2. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer is the buyer. The auctioneer is the sole determinant as to who is the successful bidder. Once the auctioneer's gavel falls, the successful bidder immediately assumes full risk and responsibility for the purchased lot.
2a. Buyers Premium: There is a 10% Buyers Premium applied to each lot sold. There is also a 3% online bidding fee for a total of 13%
3. SALES TAX: Buyers are required to pay state and local sales tax unless exempted by law. If exempt, buyers must file a tax exemption form with us before any exemption can be made. MA residents will be charged sales tax
4.PAYMENT: Invoices will be emailed to the successful bidder within three business days of the auction. YOUR PAYMENT IS DUE UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR INVOICE. Due to the uncontrollable nature of the delivery of email, if you have participated in an auction, you are encouraged to inquire regarding whether or not you were a successful bidder. Non-receipt of an emailed invoice does not preclude you from your responsibilities for payment. If we do not receive your payment within fourteen (14) business days of the auction, Bedford Auction reserves the right to move forward with any and all remedies available to us, including reporting your bad debt to the live auction provider and/or any other related entities and charging your credit card on file. A.C.E. Auction accepts Paypal, cash and money orders. A fee of $50 will be assessed on all returned checks. You are responsible for paying in US DOLLAR currency. We will charge you for any differences and any conversion fees if not paid in US DOLLARS.
4. Buyer Pays Shipping Cost. Shipping & Insurance are the responsibility of the purchaser.
5. All items are Guaranteed Genuine. This guarantee is valid for the original purchaser only. The guarantee is valid for one year from date of purchase. Items must be in the same condition as they were when they were originally sold. The buyers only remedy under this guarantee is the cancellation of the sale and the refund of the purchase price.
6. Items containing five or more items is not subject to return for any reason.
7. Every item is cataloged with the intent of accuracy. Improperly described items must be returned with 3 days of receipt. Please email or call us before returning any items
8. A merchandise credit will be issued in a case of a subjective, unresolvable dispute over condition.
9. All items have been compared to well known authentic exemplars which we have on file. Because of the mistakes of so called authenticators claiming authenticity who actually are only giving opinions, we reserve the right to show how we authenticated the item and challenge claims from authenticators who are not court certified and not willing to put their opinions with 100 percent certainty. We are very easy to deal with, however we have seen to many mistakes appear from so called authenticity companies who are competitors and most of all have no training in hand writing. We have follow the hand writing rules as written by Jess E. Dines who wrote the Document Examiner Textbook.
10. We have sold over 500,000 successful autograph sales since 1993.
We accept Paypal, Money Orders,Checks and Wepay.
If paying by credit card we can send you and invoice through Paypal...Even if you don't have a paypal account, you can still use our paypal invoice to make payments...
If making payment by check or money order,please notify us to avoid and double charges.
Because emails can be filtered and not received because of spam etc....we ask that you contact us for whatever reason by message center within Auctionzip/Invaluable or by telephone.
If we did not hear from you within 4 days of auction end, we will charge the credit card listed on file....To avoid this charge from occurring, please make payment through your choice of payment....Or feel free to contact us through Auctionzip/invaluable message center or by phone about when you plan to make payment.
Auction House will ship, at Buyer's expense