More About this Item
Terms and Conditions
1. The acceptance of the following terms is a prerequisite for participating in the auction.
2. The Auctioneer always acts on behalf of the seller. He leads the auction and sets the consecutive biddings of the items being auctioned, reserving the right to reject bids smaller or larger than the beginning bid, which he suggests.
3. The Auctioneer reserves the right to deny the participation of anyone he deems necessary, and also to remove any item from the auctioning list at any time.
4. All items are sold as complete pieces, excluding those whose descriptions mention that they have some type of defect. If an item has a defect not mentioned in its description, then the buyer has the right to return it within 5 days from the day of delivery and will receive a full refund. Items whose description includes the phrase "as is" are not returnable. It would be best if these items are examined by those interested prior to the auction.
5. Every item's recorded price is based on our subjective estimations.
6. The bidding is defined by the Auctioneer, on average 10% higher than the last bid. In case there are any disputes as far as the procedure or the final call of a bid are concerned, the Auctioneer is the only judge who will decide whether to finalize the last call or to re-bid the item.
7. All the items on auction are considered, in good faith by the Auctioneer, to be owned by the seller who also guarantees that they are free from any legal or practical defects and also free from any ownership or interest claims from a third party.
8. In case the buyer refuses or is unable to pay off the item within a maximum of 30 days from the day of auction, the Auctioneer has the right to a) legally demand the full payment of the bill, b) to freely sell the item to a third party, either through an auction or privately, and c) to demand a refund for any generated losses, owing to the aforementioned weakness on behalf of the buyer to fulfill his part of the agreement.
An 18% is added to the price of the final bid, which is the Auctioneer's commission.
Artist's Resale Right
A 5% is added to the price of the final bid, which is the artist's resale right if the artist is alive or died in the last 70 years.
After Sale Tax
Also, a 24% After Sales Tax is added to the commission and the artist's rights.
VERGOS Auctions offers a variety of shipping methods.
A representative will be contacting you post-sale to arrange your prefered shipping method.
All shipping fees, insurance and/or export charges that may apply, are at the buyers expense.