Download the Invaluable app and never miss an auction from your iOS or Android device.
The following Terms and Conditions of Sale represent an agreement between Ledbetter Auctions, representing its consignors, and the bidder with regard to any items being sold. Bidding on an item indicates your understanding and acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions and ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
1) Ledbetter Auctions runs live and online auctions, at times concurrently. All purchases represent a contract of sale between the winning bidder and Ledbetter Auctions. Arrangements can be made to bid on your behalf as an absentee bid or to execute phone bids. Phone bids are offered on a first-come, first-served basis and must be arranged in advance of the sale days. All absentee and telephone bidders are required to sign, agreeing to our terms and provide credit card information. Ledbetter Auctions makes every effort to execute all bids. Ledbetter Auctions cannot be held responsible for missed bids or failure to execute your bid. Ledbetter Auctions cannot be held responsible for internet issues or outages as it may affect an auction. At Ledbetter Auctions discretion, we reserve the right to not accept a bid or to withdraw an item for any reason. The buyer will be the highest bidder as acknowledged by the auctioneer, who has sole discretion. Any dispute over the auction process is decided solely by Ledbetter Auctions and will be deemed final and binding. It is the sole responsibility of the bidder, particularly with regard to online bidding, to pay careful attention to the process. Ledbetter Auctions will not refund or rescind a sale in which the winning bidder claims to have won a bid mistakenly or unintentionally.
2) There are no warranties of any kind, including but not limited to representations of age, origin, condition, restoration, dimensions, authenticity, provenance or authorship. Any condition reports, artist, authorship that are part of an item's description are the opinion only of Ledbetter Auctions and do not represent facts or guarantees that may substitute for research and inspection of items by the bidder and Ledbetter Auctions. We make every effort to describe items being auctioned accurately, however, written and oral descriptions should in no way be considered a guarantee or accurate. Any estimates listed with auction items are solely based upon an approximation of the range within which an item may be sold, as determined by Ledbetter Auctions, and in no way represents the value or selling price of those items. All items are available for your examination prior to bidding. Your bidding will signify that you have examined the items, or that you have chosen not to examine them. We encourage in- person inspection as well as questions or requests for additional information or images. Ledbetter Auctions will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions pertaining to items listed in the catalog. It is the sole responsibility of the bidder to inspect an item prior to bidding to determine size, condition, authenticity and whether there has been restoration or repair. All items are sold as-is, where-is. We do not accept returns and do not give refunds. All sales are final.
3) ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Any dispute of the authenticity, age, condition or authorship of an item, must be made prior to bidding. All items can be inspected in person by any bidder by appointment by contacting the gallery at 336.524.107
4) The hammer price, as executed by the auctioneer, is the final sale price. A buyer's premium of 25% to 30% depending on the auction terms for that particular auction is added to all hammer prices. Sales tax, if applicable, is added to the hammer price and, along with the buyer's premium, constitutes the total final purchase price. Another fee of 3.8% is added to invoices paid by credit or with debit card. Our discerptions are our opinions and should always be researched by the buyer prior to bidding. All sales are final.
5) All sales are subject to North Carolina sales tax unless the buyer holds a valid North Carolina or other state's resale certificate and submits a copy as well as a signed State of North Carolina Sales & Use Resale Form. We do not collect sales tax on items shipped to other states unless a particular state's sales tax nexus has been met. Sales to out-of-state buyers without a resale certificate, that are picked up by the buyer's representative, will be charged North Carolina sales tax unless the representative is a licensed commercial shipper and provides a Bill of Lading at the time of pick up.
6) Payment for purchases must be received within 5 days of the auction. We accept payment in cash, check, wire transfer and most credit cards. Payments made using credit cards carry an additional fee of 3.8% of the purchase price, which includes the buyer's premium and sales tax if applicable. Please call the gallery 336.524.1077 to pay by credit card. We do not accept credit card payment for JEWELRY, CARPETS, COINS, SILVER, unless paying through the Live Auctioneers payment portal. If items are paid by a buyer unknown to us, shipping could be delayed. If paying by credit card, we do not ship to an address that is not associated with the credit card being used. Wire transfers carry an additional $35 fee. International bidders must pay by wire transfer. Invoices over $5000 must be paid by cash, check or wire transfer. Checks should be made out to Ledbetter Auctions and mailed to: Ledbetter Auctions, 1001 Springwood Ave #3 Gibsonville, NC 27249
7) At Ledbetter Auctions we do offer in house shipping for items that fit in a box we can purchase from our supplier. We do not hand make boxes for large items. Most items under 36? we can ship. If your item is over 36? and is odd in size and weight, contact us prior to bidding or after you pay your winning bid invoice, and we will let you know if we can ship it. PACKING and SHIPPING of 500 items takes 6-8 weeks. DO NOT EXPECT YOUR ITEM IN 3 DAYS we are not amazon. OUT JOB IS TO BRING MATERIAL to the marketplace and successfully sell it and pay our consigners. We only offer in house shipping as a courtesy to our buyers because it?s cheaper than a company picking it up and taking it to their facility to pack and ship. WE SHIP FEDEX no other way. We will not make special trips to USPS or UPS because you think its cheaper. IF WE PACK AND BOX YOUR ITEM and you change your mind on shipping and decide to pick up ? a $15 per item fee boxed will be paid before the items leave our facility. If payment is made by check, items will be held 7 days before shipment. Item Pickups are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 10am to 3pm by appointment only. Please contact the gallery 24 hours in advance to make an appointment. We cannot accommodate any pickup without an appointment.
8) All sales are final no refunds are given for any reason. Bidding on an item indicates your understanding and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Non-paying bidders or bidders that do not abide by these terms will not be allowed to bid at future auctions and may jeopardize their ability to participate in Live Auctioneers, Invaluable or Bidsquare auction sites. Purchased items that have been paid for but not picked up from our auction facility within 14 days of the auction will be stored at a rate of $5 per day per lot. Items not picked up within 60 days of the auction date will become the property of Ledbetter Auctions.
9) Ledbetter Auctions is not responsible for stolen packages once they are delivered to your address. You will be provided with a FEDEX TRACKING number and you can track your package and know what day it arrives. If it gets delivered by FEDEX and stolen off your porch we have nothing to do with that and will give NO REFUNDS for stolen packages.
10) ENVIRONMENTAL ART has spent time outdoors in weather. All environmental art has damage and ware. Bird Houses are dirty. Wooden Sculptures that sit outside for 20 years have wear and rot at the base. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS given for assessed condition of environmental art once the buyer receives the item. Buyer BEWARE on Environmental art and KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BUYING before you bid. All Sales Are Final.
We will in house ship items 24". if the item is over 24", or heav, you must arrange your own shipping. shipping is expensive. all sales are final and no sales will be broken over expensive shipping costs. Please keep in mind we are an auction company not a shipping facility however we do order bulk shipping supplies and try to pack and ship as much as we can in house to keep the price down for our great buyers.