More About this Item
Terms & Conditions
All property offered and sold through Gianguan Auctions NY are subject to the following Conditions of Sale.
By bidding in person, by phone or any other means, the buyer agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions:
Conditions of Sale
1. Description of the lots in the catalogs or elsewhere in writing or made orally, is presented as a statement of opinion for reference only. Gianguan Auctions and its consignors do not make any warranty or representation of these lots. Buyers assume the responsibility to inspect the property and make their own decision as to the quality and values of the property. All property is sold «as is» and without recourse. All sales are final, No return, and No refund.
2. All bidders (in person or by phone) acknowledge their right to have made or requested full inspection of any and all properties prior to sale and agree to be charged with all matters such inspection may have disclosed or indicated.
3. We reserve the right to reject a bid from any bidder. The highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer shall be the purchaser.
4. If a lot is offered subject to reserve (the confidential minimum price below which a lot will not be sold) we may implement such a reserve by bidding on behalf of the consignor.
5. Buyer agrees to pay to Gianguan Auctions NY a premium of 25% of the hammer price.
6. All items purchased are subject to payment of the New York State and City sales tax of 8.875% on the total purchase price (hammer price plus buyer's premium) unless the purchaser presents proof of exemption.
7. If we are prevented by fire, theft or other reason from delivery of any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid by the purchaser.
8. Successful bid must be claimed and payment due in full immediately upon sale. Payments can be made by cash, cashier's check, wire transfer, Visa and Mastercard. For payment with personal or company check, merchandise purchased will be held until funds have cleared the respective depository institution. We do not accept paypal.
9. If Buyer fails to make payment in full for all items for which Buyer was the highest bidder within seven days, Gianguan Auctions NY may exercise all its rights under the law and hold the defaulting Buyer liable for the total amount due.
Fine Chinese Works of Art
As stated in our Condition of Sale, prompt payment in full, within seven days of the sale, is required. Payments must be in the form of a check, money order, wire transfer, Visa and Mastercard. For personal or company checks, please allow 7 days for the check to clear before items are released. We DO NOT accept PayPay. Our mailing address: Gianguan Auctions NY 429 West Broadway New York, NY 10012 Bank wire transfer info: Chase 1370 Ave of the Americas New York NY 10019 Route#:02100021 Swift Code: CHASUS33 and credit to Acct.#321873132, Gianguan Auctions NY. For bank wire, please include an additional $25.00 (on top of your invoiced total amount) to cover service fees for wire transfer charged by banks. For transfers, please notify us by e mail of the date of wire transfer, auction date and lot #. Payment is required in 7 days.
Gianguan Auctions NY can pack and ship Invaluable purchases. Buyers can also choose preferred shippers. Buyers please inform us of the arrangements you have made by email to [email protected] or by phone at 212 867-7288.
As soon as payment has cleared, Gianguan Auction NY will then notify your chosen shipper to ship your purchase(s). The shipper will then contact you directly with the shipping fees. Payment must be received in full before we will release item(s) to shippers.