More About this Item
Terms & Conditions
1. All lots are bid & purchased on an "as is, where is" basis, condition reports & lot information are only available PRIOR to auction. We receive volumes of requests, so if you do not receive information to your satisfaction, do not bid.
2. All bids and subsequent sales are final, WITH PAYMENT DUE WITHIN 48 HRS OF AUCTION CONCLUSION
3. Payment of the bidders invoice in total is required before the removal of any goods
4. Inspection by appointment prior to bidding on any lot is recommended prior to auction, or from 9am on day of auction
5. Bidders are responsible for ensuring lots meet their purpose & catalogue descriptions are accurate
6. Bidders acknowledge that consumer guarantees stipulated in sections 54-59 of the Australian Consumer Law do not apply to the sale of goods by Auction
7. Bidders must remove all items within 7 days of auction, or the goods will be resold and no refunds given to the original bidder.
8. YOUR ACCOUNT AND INTERNET CONNECTION ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY - no waivers of conditions are granted concerning your internet speed, or your account being accessed by another person.
9. NO CONDITION REPORTS OR OTHER LOT INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE AFTER THE ITEM IS SOLD AT AUCTION. Please reserve these enquiries for at least 24 hours before the auction commences.
10. Please do NOT call, email or contact our office with any enquiry until AFTER your invoice is paid in full. We do not accept any enquiries on shipping, and refer you to our "Shipping" section for further information.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION - OUR SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS ARE SEPARATE TO OUR AUCTIONS - WE CANNOT RESPOND TO SHIPPING ENQUIRIES - PLEASE SEE "SHIPPING" SECTION BELOW YOUR INVOICE TOTAL.
Please organise your own choice of shipper & packer - we suggest a couple below, but in Australia or for overseas, you may also get some assistance contracting out to an individual at airtasker.com
WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO ENQUIRIES ABOUT SHIPPING - PLEASE SEE SERVICES BELOW FOR YOUR ENQUIRIES, OR CHOOSE YOUR OWN - again, we do not pack, nor ship items - we do not have the resources & leave this to professionals!
If bidding from RUSSIA - your goods must be able to be sent to a business /work address.
If bidding from the USA on liquor or alcohol, you MUST have a Liquor licence to receive our liquor or alcohol from us.
YOU MUST ORGANISE YOUR SHIPPING YOURSELF! Below are a couple of organisations we know of that can assist you. If you find more, please let us know & we will add them!
Treasure Island Auctions loves customers in far away & interesting places! Unfortunately, we do not pack, nor ship items, but the lovely people at the international service PACK & SEND do! Its their pleasure! Please contact your local office of PACK & SEND for a quote, as Treasure Island has no information to assist you - our local office is GOSFORD and you may phone or email them 61 2 43674188 [email protected] - your items will be coming from Pack & Send at West Gosford, NSW, Australia 2250. IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED YOU CONTACT THIS OFFICE DIRECT & DO NOT BOOK PICKUP WITH THE PACK & SEND ONLINE BOOKING SHEET, AS THIS HAS RESULTED IN LOSS OF PRODUCT & BIDDER DISAPOINTMENT!!
AIRTASKER.COM - contract a freelancer to pack & ship for you! They would be picking up from Wyong NSW Australia 2259
ACROSS AUSTRALIA & NSW PACKING/DELIVERY INC. LARGE ITEMS - We recommend Dougs Freight PH: 0422993280 www.backloadingspecialists.com.au
Additional Australian Carrier to NSW, ACT, VIC, SA & QLD - Daryl at "Get it to you" [email protected] or phone 0405 579 215
In ALL instances, you will be asked to quote your INVOICE number to permit collection.