More About this Item
1. All property is sold as-is where-is. Black Rock Auction Galleries makes no guarantees or warranties with respect to; age, condition, content, provenance, authenticity, or correctness of items being sold.
2. Black Rock Auction reserves the right to withdraw any property at any time before its actual sale and also refuse any bid from any bidder. The auctioneer is the sole judge as to the amount and successful bidder on all items.
3. In the event of any dispute between bidders, the auctioneer shall have the discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the lot in dispute.
4. The purchase price paid by the buyer shall be the sum of the final bid and a buyer's premium of 20% of the final bid on each, plus all applicable sales tax. A discount of 2.5% on the buyer's premium will be given with payment of cash or known check. Black Rock Auction has the right to hold property until payment has cleared, Payments made with bank check or certified funds will be treated as cash.
5. No waiver or alteration of any of these Conditions of Sale, the Advice to Prospective Bidders, the Limited Warranty, the estimates, or any other matter in this catalogue or any other matter whatever (whether made by the auctioneer, or Consignor, or any representative of Swann) shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by a representative of Swann.
6. SALES TAX. All items purchased are subject to a Connecticut State sales tax of 6.35% on the total purchase price including the Buyer's Premium. Unless the purchaser presents proof of exemption. Purchases shipped by professional shippers to addresses outside of Connecticut are not subject to sales tax
7. RESERVES. All lots are subject to a reserve, a minimum price agreed to with the seller below which the lot will not be sold.
8. Estimates are given as a guide to bidding and are not intended for a basis of the items actual value.
9. All property must be removed within 14 days of the auction sale. Items not removed are subject to a $10 per day storage fee.
10. SHIPMENT. Black Rock Auction is not a shipper, Buyers will be responsible for arranging their own shipping, we will supply a list of local shippers upon request.
11. LOTS NOT RETURNABLE. Paragraph 3 of the Limited Warranty describes lots which are sold as is and not returnable. Books, manuscripts, prints, drawings, photographs, signatures, or any other property offered in a lot comprising more than 3 items, whether or not such items are individually named, constitute "Grouped Lots." Such "Grouped Lots" are not subject to return for any reason.
Buyer is responsible for having items picked up from our location for shipping