More About this Item
Terms of Sale
By submitting your bid, you agree that:
• You have read and agree with the Auctioneer Terms and Conditions below
• The successful bidder is the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer. In the event of any dispute between bidder, or in the event of doubt on VDG's part as to the validity of any bid, the auctioneer will have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to reoffer and resale the article in dispute.
• All items are sold AS IS,WHERE IS with all faults. ALL SALES ARE FINAL-NO REFUNDS AND NO EXCHANGES. If an item needs to be returned VDG needs to have written notice by bidder in form of email to [email protected] no later than 7 days of receiving the product. It is VDG Jewelry Auctions sole discretion to approve any return. VDG will provide a Merchandise Authorization Number. Any allowed returns must be received in the EXACT CONDITION it was shipped to the buyer. There are NO refunds on shipping, or auction premium. Unauthorized returns will be refused. Under no circumstances will any amount other then the winning bid amount be refunded. Any package refusal by winner bidder constitutes as an unauthorized return and is in direct violation of these general terms and conditions. IF THERE EVER IS A CASE OF A REFUND BEING ISSUED, YOU WILL BE CHARGED A 15% RESTOCKING FEE AND YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TO PAY THE SHIPPING FEES AND BUYER'S PREMIUMS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. PLEASE BID RESPONSIBLY AND ASK ALL QUESTIONS PRIOR TO PLACING A BID.
• All items are available for inquires prior to bidding via email, [email protected]
• Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kinds as the authenticity, age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being sold.VDG attempts to catalog every lot correctly and will attempt to point out any defects but will not be responsible or liable for the correctness of the catalog or other descriptions of the lot. We recommend prospective bidders examine all items in which they have an interest. By placing a bid, either in person, by phone, absentee or via internet, you signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire to or that you have chosen not to examine them. No statement (oral or written) in this catalog at the sale or elsewhere shall be deemed such warranty or representation, or any assumption of responsibility.
• ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE.
• A 20% BUYER'S PREMIUM WILL BE ADDED TO THE HAMMER PRICE ON EACH LOT SOLD AT THE END OF AN AUCTION. THE PREMIUM IS NON-REFUNDABLE. A PREMIUM PAYABLE BY THE PURCHASER OF 15% + 5% Auction House Fee
• The purchaser assumes full responsibility for items at the fall of the hammer.
• For all California residents a 9% sales tax will be added to your invoice.
• PAYMENT: we accept all major credit cards, bank transfer, or PayPal.
• VDG JEWELRY AUCTIONS reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before, during, or after the auction without liability.
• The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid at any time and as his sole discretion
• Important Notices & Disclaimers- PLEASE READ REGARDING APPRAISED JEWELRY AND LOOSE STONES-VDG sends them out to a third party for Retail Replacement Value Appraisals, which are the most common. these types of evolutions are written for insurance needs. This would be the cost to REPLACE the jewelry with an item of equal quality and kind, considered to be the current market price or replacement value. This type of appraisal is done to protect you (the bidder) in the event of damage or loss of a valuable item. Our appraisals are conducted by independent 3rd party appraisal firms that utilizes Certified GIA Gemologist. Appraisals should be used for verification of gemstone and/or metal weight, size and grade ONLY, not actual value. appraisal value should be considered for insurance purposes ONLY, not actual value, as price varies greatly from retail locations throughout the world. Items should not be purchased with the expectation to resell for appraisal rice, or for profit.
• In the unlikely event we lose our internet connection, VDG reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to cancel the remainder of the auction.
• **Auctioneer has final discretion on sale of an item. His word is final**
Breach of Agreement
In the event of any disagreement between VDG JEWELRY INC., and the customer, all issues shall be governed, adjudicated and filed pursuant to the laws of the State of California.
VDG Jewelry is not affiliated with Rolex USA, Rolex International, Cartier Inc. As a watch store able to offer you genuine brand name watches at discounted prices, we are not Authorized Dealers of these manufacturers. We carry mostly pre-owned watches from secondary market in exceptionally excellent condition.
We guarantee you that the timepieces we sell are all authentic, unless otherwise stated where there are custom diamond parts such as diamond dial, diamond bezel, and/or diamond band. We do not sell replicas of any kind. Diamonds used in the custom parts of the watches are of top quality stones; with clarity range between VS and SI, and color range between G and H.
An Appraisal Certificate is provided for every fine timepiece or jewelry purchased from VDG Jewelry. Valuation may be based between actual purchase amount and its retail list price. In some cases, the item purchased may include also its Original Warranty Certificate (in the case of watches) or Laboratory Certificate (in the case of diamonds).
A Full two (2) Year Warranty is provided for all Rolex watches purchased from VDG Jewelry, two year from the date of purchase. Our warranty covers the watch movement and battery replacement for the time period stated. It does not include watch case, watch bracelet, straps, crown/stem, crystal/glass, finishes, damage caused by excessive wear and tear and/or physical/accidental abuse, and damage resulting from wear under conditions exceeding the watch manufacturer's water resistance limitations. This warranty is provided only by VDG Jewelry.
Items posted on this website are subject to price changes without notice, depending on availability. You will be contacted by a sales agent regarding availability and price of your order.
We provide handling, packing and shipping services solely as a convenience for our Bidders. Because Bidders most often opt for these services, we include an ESTIMATED AMOUNT in the auction invoice.
We ship primarily by USPS courrier service priority mail within a commercially reasonable time following credit of the Bidder's payment to our account. On average, a Bidder may expect to receive their items within 3 to 15 business days following their payment upon bank clearance. The actual cost of shipping will be applied except for promotional offers or special offers where FREE SHIPPING are OFFERED by VDG.