More About this Item
Buyer's Premium$0 - 9,999: 25.0%
Conditions of items
Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being sold. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the catalogue and the description of any lot, it is the buyer's responsibility to satisfy themselves of the authenticity, attribution, genuineness, origin, authorship, date, age, period, condition or quality of any lot before bidding.
We recommend prospective bidders view pictures of all items in which they have an interest, prior to bidding. Your bidding will signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire, or that you have chosen not to examine them. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend that you don't bid. You are solely responsible for your final decision on whether you bid on the item or not.All sales final no returns. Best of luck!
Payment must me made 48 hours after invoice is sent.
Shipping and Handling Terms
All Star Sports shipping mamager phone number 330-389-2233. Winning Bidder is responsible for shipping. Shipping expenses will be calculated and invoiced. You will be notified of this amount when the invoice is sent to you before shipping. Shipping takes 7 to 10 days once payment is received. All items must be paid for before being released. No Local Pickup
Winning Bidder is responsible for paying the Buyer's Premium of 20% + 5% online transaction fee.
Use of the Auctions on Online Bidding Paddle means that the bidder has read and fully understands and agrees to the terms of this auction.
- Bidders are required to register prior to bidding and must use the numbers issued to them.
- Bidding on an item indicates your understanding and acceptance of these Terms of Sale. If a purchaser breaches any of these Terms of Sale, including the obligation to pay for purchased items, We may seek all remedies under the law including canceling the sale and reoffering the property without reserve, with any difference charged to the purchaser in breech.
- All announcements made at the beginning of the auction shall take precedence over all previous oral or written announcements or any printed material or advertisements.
- We are not responsible for bidders error due to catalog changes, misprints or information not known at time of the catalogue publishing.
- The Auctioneer is the legal representative of the auction and presides over the auction.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to divide any lot, to combine lots or withdraw any lot(s) from the auction.
- The order of sale of the articles is at the discretion of the auctioneer
- The auctioneer/auction company has the right to reject any and all bids.
- The auctioneer/auction company has the right to bid on behalf of the buyer or the seller. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer will be the purchaser. If a dispute arises between bidders or if there is any doubt on the auctioneer's part as to the validity of any bid, the auctioneer will have final say in determining the
successful bid, or, whether or not to reoffer or resell the article in dispute.
- The auctioneer shall serve as the sole arbiter as to who is/is not allowed to bid on a disputed article.
- The auctioneer's decisions as to the disputed or tie bids will be final.