More About this Item
1. Terms: While auctioneers have endeavored to catalog and describe the property correctly, all descriptions are general in nature and property is sold "as is, where is" and neither the auctioneer nor its consignor will be responsible for the description, authenticity, guarantee, provenance, nor condition of the property. No statement contained in the catalog or made orally at the sale nor elsewhere shall be deemed to serve as a warranty, representation or as an assumption of liability. For thorough condition reports please contact us.
2. Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item at any time before the sale.
3. The highest bidder observed by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, the auctioneer shall have absolute discretion to either determine the successful bidder, in which event his determination shall be final, or to re-offer and resell the article in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, Auctioneers' sale record shall be conclusive as to who was the purchaser, the amount of the highest bid, and in all other respects.
4. If the Auctioneer, in his sole and final discretion, decides that any original bid is not commensurate with the value of the article offered, or having acknowledged an original bid, that any advance thereafter is not sufficient in amount, he may reject the same. The Chattanooga Auction House shall act to protect the seller's reserve as Agent of the Seller by bidding through the Auctioneer. The Auctioneer may open bidding on any lot below the reserve by placing a bid on behalf of the seller. The Auctioneer may continue to bid on behalf of the Seller up to the amount of the Reserve, either by placing the consecutive bids or by placing bids in response to other bidders.
5. No properties purchased during auction may be removed prior to end of session. Unless special arrangements have been made, all Purchases must be removed from the premises following the sale. After this period, Auctioneer will not be responsible for lost or damaged merchandise and no refunds will be made if loss or damage occurs.
6.If for any cause a purchased lot cannot be delivered in as good condition as at the time of sale, or should any purchased lot be stolen or misdelivered or lost prior to delivery, The Chattanooga Auction House shall not be liable for any amount in excess of that paid by the purchaser.
7. A Buyers premium will be added to all goods as part of the purchase price.
8. All sales are final with no refunds and no returns.
9. All buyers must be registered 24 hours in advance and any questions regarding the items must be posed by then as well.
10. Invoices will be emailed the day after the auction.
11. Balances are expected to be paid in full by the end of the first business day post-auction. Invoices not settled within 10 days post-auction will result in a dispute/unpaid strike being filed.
We accept Visa, Master Card and Discover in credit card payment. ALL PURCHASES MUST BE PAID FOR AS SOON AS INVOICES ARE DISTRIBUTED. Cash, personal or company checks accompanied by a current driver's license and a major credit card, if the customer is known by the auctioneer are also payment options. All checks must clear the bank before items are released for shipment.
*Payment by International bidders who choose to pay with wire transfer or money order must be preapproved prior to the auction.
The auction house cannot bundle purchase and shipping payments together as shipping is done by a third party and therefore independent from the auction house invoice. We use UPS for all shipping. ONCE PAID FOR, UPS will contact the buyer for delivery details and payment (Please give 5 to 7 business days for UPS to contact you). If an alternate shipper is preferred it will be the buyer's responsibility to manage but must fall within a reasonable time frame to be decided upon by the buyer, shipping availability and the auction house. WE DO NOT GIVE QUOTES ON SHIPPING.