More About this Item
Terms and Conditions
1. Buyer's premium of 19% will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold online
2. Successful bidders should make full payment make shipping arrangements by the close of business Tuesday following the auction.
3. All items are sold as is, where is. All sales are final. Contact a Sunset Auction staff members for inquiries about physical condition of merchandise.
4. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any unreasonable bid and has the option to sell or not sell on one bid only.
5. Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen the bidding if he/she determines that a bid(by whatever means offered) was in place as the "hammer was falling" Otherwise known as a contested bid.
6. Auctioneer reserves the right to: consolidate or split lots, without notice, to withdraw lots prior to sale of said lot.
7. All descriptions and counts are believed to be correct. However, Sunset Auction will not be responsible for errors in nomenclature or count.
8. Local sales tax of 9.5% will be charged on the hammer price plus buyer's premium for local bidders.
9. Firearms sales will be required to be completed by An FFL licensed dealer. Hand gun fee is $25.00 and rifles $15.00.
10. All gold, silver and platinum sales require payment by check or wire transfer. This protects our sellers and buyers from fraudulent bidders.
11. Large international sales require payment by bank wire transfer.
12. The absence of condition statement in lot descriptions does not mean an item lacks condition issues that are commensurate with age and use.
13. Sunset Auction staff are not coin grading experts. Grades estimate are usually provided by the auction's consignors or estate representatives. Please view coin photos carefully to determine grade before bidding.
14. Sunset Auction staff has no access to absentee bids left by Invaluable bidders. It is possible for a tie bid to go to the floor bidder.
to be arranged with the Auction House