More About this Item
ALL ITEMS SOLD AS IS Puckett Auctions Is Shipping
BUYERS PREMIUM SCHEDULE
Buyer's Premium for monthly, catalogued auctions- A premium equal to 25% for live, phone and in-house absentee bidders, and 25% for live, online bidders, of the final bid price will be applied to each lot sold, to be final purchase price.
Buyers Premium for firearms auctions is 25% in-house/phone/in-house absentee and 25% for online bidders, for all forms of payment.
Buyers Premium for specialty auctions is subject to change; please check each catalogue for details.
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING POLICY
Puckett Auctions Inc, shall have no liability for any loss or damage to such items, and purchaser shall pay in advance, all packaging expenses, including labor, materials, postage, all carrier fees and insurance charges. Quotes for shipping should be directed to local shipper. Purchasers may select any shipper they choose that will collect the items at the auction gallery; we use and recommend the following local shippers:
PUCKETT AUCTION is available for all your custom packaging and shipping needs. We can package, palletize, crate, insure and ship to any Domestic or International location. All packaging and shipping fees must be paid in full before shipment is released. On international shipments, consignee is responsible for all Duties, Taxes, Customs Clearance or any destination fees that apply. .
PAYMENT FOR ANY PURCHASE IS CONSIDERED DUE AND PAYABLE ON RECEIPT OF INVOICE. ALL PAYMENTS ARE DUE IN OUR OFFICE WITHIN 5 DAYS OF AUCTION. Puckett Auctions, Inc., may, in its discretion, impose a late fee of $10/day on any account not settled within 5 days of auction. Any account not settled within 10 days is considered in default, future bidding privileges will be revoked, and the purchaser shall have no right to complete the transaction.
All jewelry, watches, gold coins, silver coins or any numismatic lot, must be paid by cash, wire transfer or check (personal, money order, cashier's check) and all paper checks require a 10-day hold before item can be released for shipping. The auction company reserves the right to require this method of payment on ANY lot, from any bidder new to our company.
All international bidders must pay via wire transfer, no exceptions.
Items paid for by credit card can ONLY ship to address matching credit card.
Credit card payments
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All property is sold AS IS and neither the auctioneer nor any consignor makes any warranties or representation of any kind or nature with respect to the property, and in no event shall they be responsible for the correctness, nor deemed to have made any representation or warranty, description, genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin or condition of the property and no statement at the sale, or in bill of sale, or invoice or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty of representation or an assumption of liability.
2. The highest bidder as determined by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the case of a disputed bid, the auctioneer shall have sole discretion in determining the purchaser, and may also, at his or her election, withdraw the lot, or re-offer the lot for sale. Floor bidders have precedent over absentee bidders in the case of a same-amount winning bid.
3 ON Site Auctions . All merchandise purchased must be paid for and removed from the premises the day of the auction. Auction, Inc. may impose, and the purchaser agrees to pay, a monthly storage charge of $100 for any lot or portion of any lot not removed by the purchaser within ten (10) calendar days after the day of the sale. Puckett Auctions, Inc. shall have no liability for any damage to property left on the premises for more than ten (10) calendar days after the date of the sale. At the option of Puckett Auctions , Inc., the merchandise may be transferred to, and stored at, a bonded warehouse and the purchaser agrees to pay all transfer and storage expenses. Any item(s) paid for by purchaser and not removed by purchaser within 30 days of auction is considered abandoned and right and title to the item(s) transfer to Puckett Auctions, Inc., who then may sell the item(s) and retain all proceeds.
4. Personal checks from bidders unknown to the auction house will be acceptable only if credit has been established with Puckett Auction, Inc., or if a bank authorization has been received guaranteeing a personal check Puckett. Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to hold the merchandise purchased by personal check until the check has cleared the bank, usually 10 days. The purchaser agrees to pay Puckett Auctions, Inc. a handling charge of $35.00 for any check dishonored by the drawee.
5. If the purchaser breaches any of its obligations under these conditions of sale, including its obligations to pay, in full, the purchase price of all items for which it was the highest bidder, Puckett Auctions, Inc. may exercise all of its rights and remedies under the law, including (a) canceling the sale and applying any payments made by the purchaser to the damages caused by the purchaser's breach, and/or (b) offering at public auction, without reserve, any lot or item for which the purchaser has failed to pay in full the purchase price or failed to remove from the premises within (30) days, holding the purchaser liable for any deficiency plus all costs of sale.
6. In no event will the liability of Puckett Auctions, Inc., to any purchaser with respect to any item, exceed the purchase price actually paid by such purchaser for such item.
7. Bidding on any item indicates your acceptance of these terms and all other terms announced at the time of sale.
Refunds are not available, except in the case of a blatant misrepresentation of a material fact by the auction company, claims made within 5 days of auction. All purchases are final, and purchaser makes the decision to buy based upon their own investigation and not upon representations made by auction company. IF ITEMS ARE NOT PAID FOR AND SHIPPING COST PAID AND SHIPPED WITHIN 60 DAYS OF SALE ITEMS WILL BE FORFEITED BY COUSTOMER AND NOT REFUNDED !!
Yes Puckett Auction Co will have on Hand items Located in Hollywood Florida Warehouse. Thank you for your inquiry about shipping your precious item/items purchased at Puckett Auctions. Please note that we are a family owned and operated UPS Store since 1991, we are located 1/2 mile from the Gallery and have daily pickups at the Gallery. Puckett Auctions has trusted us in being their preferred shipper and we ask that you do the same. Being that we are a family run store, my brother and I will always be the ones to pick up your items from the Gallery. We hand pack the items ourselves to ensure all packing and shipping guidelines are followed so your items arrive intact and to the correct location. Please also note that we provide all Puckett Auction customers our family discount and our quote below shall reflect such. You are more than welcome to call Brian or Mark with any questions at 954.963.2222 IF ITEMS ARE NOT PAID FOR AND SHIPPING COST PAID AND SHIPPED WITHIN 60 DAYS OF SALE ITEMS WILL BE FORFEITED BY COUSTOMER AND NOT REFUNDED !!