More About this Item
Buyer's Premium$0 - 99,999: 18.0%
Terms and Conditions of Sale
ABSENTEE AND INTERNET BIDDERS - Invoices will be sent out by Fusco Auctions to successful bidders who participate in the auction via absentee bidding, Auctionzip Live or through Fuscoauctions.com beginning the TUESDAY after the auction. This can take several days to complete. Do not contact us before Wednesday! Our office hours are Wed-Fri from 10am to 5pm EST. Auction attendees are expected to make full payment the day of the sale. Internet bidder have (14) days to remit payment after an invoice is received.
1. BIDDING - Bid by lot number as printed in catalog. All bids are handled competitively, and all lots are sold at one bid increment over the next highest bid provided they reach a reasonable bid level. It is the auctioneer's discretion as to whether or not a reasonable bid level has been obtained. The placing of a bid will constitute acceptance of these conditions of sale. The auctioneer shall regulate the bidding and in the event of a dispute the auctioneer's decision will be final. The auctioneer shall not liable for errors and omissions in executing instructions to bid. The auctioneer shall not be liable for floor bids that are unintentionally missed or obscure. In the event of a tie bid, the earliest non-internet bid will be awarded as the winner of the lot. This is due to programming restrictions using Auctionzip Live software. Incorrect bid increments may not be accepted. The bid increments for this sale are as follows:
2. ABSENTEE BIDDING - Ceiling bids will be executed for absentee bidders in accordance with Rule 1 above. For example, if an absentee bidder places a ceiling bid of $400 on an item and the under bidder, whether from the floor, internet or another absentee bidder, finished bidding at $210, the high absentee bidder would be awarded the bid at $220. The auctioneer will bid up to and including the high ceiling only if needed to out bid the under bidder. All absentee bids are handled in complete confidence. Phone(440-975-8938), email([email protected]), fax(440-975-0163) and regular mail bids must be received by 11:00 AM the day of the auction.
3. Auctionzip LIVE, INVALUABLE LIVE and Fuscoauctions.com BIDDING - All interested parties MUST register before the start of the auction. All online bidding is done so in accordance with Auctionzip and Invaluable rules. No bid retractions are allowed once the auction begins. Fusco Auctions reserves the right to reject any bid. Please read Buyer's Premium.
4. PAYMENT/CREDIT - Successful bidders are expected to make payment in full before the lots are shipped/delivered. Payment may be made by good check, money order, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover or cash. Paypal is available for Auctionzip Live transactions. Do not send cash through the mail. Payments are due within (14) days of invoice date. Any winnings not paid after (21) days will remain the property of Fusco Auctions at the bidder's expense. Interest on delinquent accounts will be assessed after (21) days from auction date. A 5% late charge per month will be added to all accounts that exceed this (21) day period. Please remember to give us your credit card # as you sign in as we do not keep any on file. Fusco Auctions reserves the right to prohibit bidders with delinquent payments from participation in future events and services. All items must be paid in full before items are removed from premises. No exceptions!
5. BUYER'S PREMIUM - The buyer's premium for internet bidders (Auctionzip and Invaluable) is 18% and will be added to the hammer price. 3% of this goes to Auctionzip.
6. POSTAGE, INSURANCE & TAX - All shipping costs and associated fees are to be paid for by the winning bidder prior to shipment of auction winnings. A minimum charge of $2.50 for shipping, handling and insurance fees will be added to invoices for material that is shipped. We must ask all customers who use a P.O. Box for their mailing address to include a UPS address for our files when shipment of larger lots becomes necessary. Ohio residents are responsible for sales tax (6.25%) and it will be added to their invoice unless proper exempt status documentation has been filled out PRIOR to the sale. Fusco Auctions handles most all shipping, although larger items/lots are beyond our shipping capabilities. We work with the local UPS store for these needs. They can be contacted at The UPS Store - Mike 1-440-943-5544 [email protected] for shipping quotes on larger items.
7. SHIPMENT - Auctionzip Live & Invaluable Live bidders will receive an invoice via email that includes their shipping costs. All bidders are expected to pay for the shipping cost associated with their auction winnings. Please consider the shipping costs when bidding. Some of the bulky lots can be very heavy. Winnings will be shipped within 7-10 business days of payment received in full. Please inform us if you would like to pick up your winnings.
8. RETURNS - All items are sold AS-IS. We strive to accurately describe all of our lots. With that said any lot which is incorrectly described may be returned within (7) days of receipt and must be returned in the same condition as was originally sold. Lots are not returnable when bidding errors have been made or after the (7) day return grace period has passed. Lots that have been sold to another person by the original bidder are not returnable for any reason. No returns will be accepted for any reason after (30) days have passed since the auction. Fusco Auctions assumes no responsibility for damage or losses once material has been received by carrier(UPS, FedEX, USPS, other shippers or freighter) and refunds will be provided when pending insurance from carrier is provided. Issued refunds will include the hammer price, buyer's premium and sales tax(if applicable). Shipping, handling, insurance and others associated fees will not be refunded.
9. CATALOGS & MARKET INDICATORS USED FOR PRICING AND ESTIMATING - Current Issues of published reference books, Public and internet auction results and other sources. Estimates on lots represent the fair market value that we believe each lot is worth in the current market.
10. ACCEPTANCE - The placing of a bid shall constitute acceptance of the foregoing conditions of sale.
As Always Auction Results Will Not be Available until Wednesday.