Download the Invaluable app and never miss an auction from your iOS or Android device.
Auction Participation Conditions Please check carefully the "Auction Participation Conditions" before you participate in the auctions we hold as Eker Gallery.Any person who has signed an Auction Participation Agreement arak by making an identification and participating in the auction by taking the flag is deemed to have accepted the Auction Participation Conditions in advance.Buyers participating in the auctions we hold as Eker Gallery accept the following conditions in advance.
1. Our company is an intermediary for the seller. You have to pay 7% commission + VAT of the work you have purchased within 7 (seven) days. If the price of the purchased goods is not paid within 7 (seven) days, our institution has the right to default 10% by applying legal means.
2. The works in the auction are displayed before sales. For this reason, it is accepted that those who have participated in the auction have already seen and examined the works. All information provided for the definition of the works in the auction catalog is the opinion of experts and experts only. There is no obligation to write "As it is" next to each work. The buyer agrees and undertakes that all works are put up for sale, that he has adequately controlled the goods sold and that he has waived the provisions of Article 198 of the Code of Obligations. The information and all kinds of announcements about the works offered for sale are not in the nature of commitment but are general information. The buyer accepts this in advance. We will not make any request from our institution. The purchaser may not object to any defects, restoration, repair or renewal of some parts after the sale.
3. Our Institution has the right to withdraw any works from the auction from the auction, to sell them together with another work, to separate them from each other, to refuse sale and to carry out the auction without following the sequence number.
4. 12.000 (twelve thousand) TL by participating in the auction. and real persons and legal entities who purchase artifacts for a higher price will be identified in accordance with the law no. 4208.
5. Our Company has the authority not to accept any person to the auction and auction hall without any excuse.
6. Our institution conducts the lands declared in writing or by telephone before the auction in line with these thalematums. Neither our company nor its employees accept responsibility for any negligence or error that may arise.
7. The auction is open. To increase and participate in the auction means; all the special conditions of the auction, as well as other rights and vacancies of our institution related to these means to be accepted in advance.
8. In the event that the works offered for sale within the scope of the auction do not have the declared qualifications, are not in conformity with the declaration as of the origin or are discharged without the consent of the right holder, the legal responsibility of the work belongs to the person (owner). Our institution has no obligation to find or reach these people.
9. The catalog value of the works offered for sale in the auction is not the original value of the work, but the auction starting price. Auction price increase is done by raising the flag. Our institution is authorized to determine how much each increase of the flag represents the increase in value and to change the determined value.
10. In case of typographical and printing errors in the catalog, the explanations at the time of the auction are taken as basis. 11. Articles and photos published in the catalog may not be used in whole or in part without the written permission of our institution. For this reason, our institution may demand any fees and compensation of its own. 12. Istanbul Courts and Execution Offices are authorized for disputes arising from the conditions of auction participation (auction special conditions).
Select items can be shipped to your home or business. Eker Auction may refuse shipping an item due to the size, weight, and fragile nature of certain items. We do not offer in-house shipping for: framed canvas paintings, glassware, statues/figurines made of glass, porcelain, or other breakable materials. We understand for some items there may be exceptions, however it is at the discretion of the shipping department to determine which items can be shipped and which items will require third-party shipping. Please inquire about international shipments.