Lot 135: Pine Secretary Desk
1. All sales are final. No refunds of any kind. Please inspect all merchandise before bidding. All items are sold as found and as is. There are NO REFUNDS so please inspect all lots before bidding.
2. Auctioneer and his agent's verbal statements and written descriptions may not be correct. "Buyer Beware". No warranty express or implied.
3. All items are sold without any guarantee as to history, material made of, condition, provenance, all signatures not guaranteed, age of items is not guaranteed. Please do not bid if you are not able to understand our terms.
4. All items purchased must be paid in full before they are released.
5. Credit Cards on file may be charged four (4) days after an invoice has been sent.
6. Ammunition can only be purchased by New Hampshire Residents.
7. Please click on item to see further description and view all images before bidding. There are additional images posted with every item.
SPECIAL TERMS FOR FIREARMS PURCHASES - ESTATE AUCTION CLOSING SEPTEMBER 11, 2022. All purchased firearms MUST be picked up at the premises of our Firearms Agent, Mike Hashem at Old Post Office Antiques, 41 Courthouse Square, Ossipee, NH 03864 telephone: 603-539-8677. Purchasers that require shipping of a firearm must contact the Firearms Agent with FFL information and name of the FFL dealer that the firearm is to be shipped to. ALL firearms MUST be paid for in full before they can be picked up. In the case of shipped firearms, all shipping costs must be paid prior to shipping. Dates & Hours for Firearms pickup will be posted.
Shipping cost have risen significantly in the last few months. Bidders are cautioned that there will be no Auction refunds if you find after the sale that bidding costs are higher than you want to pay. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS. ALL items being shipped must be paid for before they will be shipped. We will require insurance for all items that we ship.
Please inquire about shipping costs before you bid. REMEMBER: Shipping costs have increased due to inflation and fuel costs.
We will either ship your items or refer your items to our shipping partner: the Parcel Room at: 603-431 4205 Extension 1. Or via email: [email protected] The Parcel Room will arrange to pick all items being shipped from the auction location after they have been paid for.
There is NO item pickup on the day of the auction: September 11, 2022. Items may be picked up on Monday, September 12, 2022 from 9AM to 2PM or during business hours the following week. (9A - 2P). Items located at the Albany location MUST be picked up at the Albany location on designated days ONLY.
Auction at a Glance
Ossipee, NH, US