More About this Item
Terms and Conditions
Bidding on items indicates acceptance of the following terms:
1. A 28% buyer's premium will be added to the hammer price on each
2. All lots are sold "AS IS" and all sales are final. Neither we, nor
the consignor are responsible for the correctness of any statement of
any kind concerning any lot, whether written or oral, nor for any
other errors or omissions in description or for any faults or defects
in any lot. Neither the seller, ourselves, our officers, employees or
agents, give any representation, warranty or guarantee or assume any
liability of any kind in respect of any lot with regard to
merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, description, size,
quality, condition, attribution, authenticity, rarity, importance,
medium, provenance, exhibition history, literature or historical
relevance. Except as required by local law any warranty of any kind
whatsoever is excluded by this paragraph.
3. The auctioneer has the sole right to settle disputed bids and
decide whether or not to re-offer the lot.
4. The record of sale kept by the auction house will be taken as
final in the event of any dispute.
5. The purchaser assumes complete responsibility for items at the
fall of the auctioneer's hammer.
6. Some lots carry reserves. This is a confidential minimum set by
the consignor and the auction house below which a lot will not sell.
The reserve will not exceed the low estimate.
7. Absentee bids will be executed when possible as a convenience to
our clients. SUSANIN'S will not be held responsible for any errors or
failures to execute bids. Payment is due upon receipt of invoice.
Click here for more information. Contact information for independent
local shipping firms can be provided upon request.
8. Items may be withdrawn at any time prior to the offering of each lot.
9. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject an opening bid that,
in his opinion, is not commensurate with the value of the lot.
10. Payment must be made at the end of the sale unless prior
arrangements have been made. SUSANIN'S accepts accept wire transfers in addition to cash, certified checks, and money orders. Personal checks may be accepted if credit has been
established with us. Susanin's Auctions will not accept paypal or Visa & Mastercard payments on invoices over $5,000.
11. All purchases must be paid for and removed within three business
days after an auction. Property which is not paid for within the
three day period will be charged to the purchaser's credit card. If
property is paid for but not removed within three days after the
auction, it may be sent to a storage facility, the cost of which is
assumed solely by the purchaser. Storage fees will accrue at a rate of $25 per lot per day. SUSANIN'S is authorized to make the
decision how to dispose of the property absent guidance from the
purchaser within the three days. SUSANIN'S accepts no responsibility
for property unretrieved for more than thirty days after an auction.
Property unretrieved after 30 days becomes property of SUSANIN'S, Inc.