More About this Item
Terms of Sale
Terms and Conditions
1. All lots are subject to a 17% Buyer's Premium and a 6.25% Massachusetts Sales Tax unless purchaser has a sales tax exemption number on file with Outer Cape Auctions.
2. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, pre-approved checks and cash.
3. All property is sold "as is where is" and all sales are final. The Auctioneer makes no warranty or representation of the correctness of the catalogue or other description of the items listed herein. This includes but is not limited to: Artist, quality, condition, dates, provenance, importance, literature, size, rarity,
historical relevance. No statement, written or oral shall be deemed a warranty or representation.
4. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid or raise not commensurate with the value of the lot, to withdraw the lot, or re-offer the lot in the event of a disputed bid. In all cases, the Auctioneer's decision shall be deemed conclusive.
5. At the call of "sold" by The Auctioneer, title to and full risk, responsibility shall pass to the buyer.
6. Personal checks will be accepted only from buyers known to us or with a pre-approved account. Makers of bad checks will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
7. All items must be paid for in full on day of auction and then removed. In the event that you wish your purchase(s) shipped, arrangements must be made at time of check out. Additional charges may apply.
8. Our liability to the purchaser will not exceed the actual purchase price.
9. Bidding on any lot(s) indicates your acceptance of these terms and any other which may be announced from the auction block at the time of the sale.
10. A representative of Outer Cape Auctions will be bidding on behalf of consignors with reserves.
Bidding by representative will not exceed the actual reserve price.
11. Estimate is the hopeful selling price of a lot and in no way indicates its true value. Contemporary Artist estimates are 40%-50% below gallery list price.
12. Measurements are determined by height, then width and by depth.
13. Absentee bids will be recorded in time entered fashion and earliest registered bid gets hammer on matching absentee bid.
14. Purchasers have 72 hours from time of purchase and receipt for full acceptance of said purchases.
Auction House will help arrange shipment, at buyer's expense