Download the Invaluable app and never miss an auction from your iOS or Android device.
1. The highest bidder shall be the buyer. In the event of any dispute as the bidding in respect of any lot, that lot may be offered again at the discretion of the auctioneer whose decision shall be absolute and final.
2. The auctioneer has the right -
(a) To refuse a bid
(b) To advance the bidding at his absolute discretion
(c) To place a reserve on any lot
(d) To place a bid or bids on behalf of a seller
(e) To require a successful bidder to pay forthwith the whole or any part of the purchase price.
3. The auctioneer acts only as the agent of the seller and neither he no the sheller shall be responsible for any defects or faults in any lot or in any errors of description or for the authenticity of any lot, and no compensation shall be paid in respect of same. From the time of the lot being sold, the lot will be the responsibility of the buyer. Pictures of the items are for guidance only and may not fully represent the colour or faults on the items, buyers must satisfy themselves as to all matters referred to above by inspection or otherwise prior to the date of the auction.
4. Notwithstanding the terms and conditions, if within 7 days after sale, the auctioneer shall receive from the buyer a notice in writing accompanied by a written opinion of a competent expert or authority, that the property is a forgery and not later than 7 days after such notification the buyer returns the property to the auctioneer in the same condition as at the time of sale and satisfies the auctioneer that the property is a forgery, the purchase price shall be refunded.
5. Each lot shall be paid for by no later than 3 days following the auction, failing, the auctioneer and/or seller shall have the right to forfeit any deposit paid by the buyer and to resell the lot by public or private sale and any deficiency on and costs or resale shall be borne by the defaulting buyer.
6. Lots purchased may not be removed until payment in full has been made to the auctioneer. Part payment is not acceptable. Goods may be collected after payment and upon presentation of your receipt of payment after the completion of the auction, due to covid19 collections will have to be arranged prior and you will be allocated a collection time between 10am-5pm Mon-Fri.
7. Payments to be Cash, Cheque or Wire transfer. Visa and Mastercard Credit cards accepted with a 1.5% surcharge plus GST.
8. Buyers Premium of 25.3% including GST.
9. Any shipping or delivery fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
10. Absentee and phone bidding is a service provided by us, please submit all bids before the auction commencement.
Shipping is available independently to Kim's Auction we can pass on details of recommended shippers.