More About this Item
Buyer's Premium$0 - 100,000: 30.0%
$100,001 - 1,000,000: 25.0%
Terms and Conditions
All of us here at The Hitchin' Post Auction Barn, Thank you for joining our Online Auction!
By completing this registration process the buyer agrees and understands that;
1. Payment for all purchases are due and payable at the completion of the auction. (Please see payment option section for all acceptable payment methods.)
2. It is the responsibility of the buyer to contact Hitchin' Post Auctioneers should any shipping arrangements be necessary. 805-434-1770
3. Buyer is solely responsible for all shipping fees incurred, (if any), being due and payable at time of shipment.
4. While the staff at the Hitchin' Post looks forward to assisting you with your shipping needs; It is the responsibility of the buyer to pre-determine and arrange for pick-up and delivery of ANY large or unusual packaged sales.
4. The Hitchin' Post Auction Barn staff works responsibly and diligently to ensure complete disclosure of condition of each item listed; said information is disclosed by both text and photo. Hitchin' Post Auctioneers is not responsible for any damage incurred after time of sale once the item has left Hitchin' Post Auction Barn property, in shipment or delive
Payment must be made by cash, check, certified check or money order. Purchases paid using personal checks may be held until payment has cleared. Swann does not accept credit cards or PayPal for purchases. Non-US purchasers must pay using a US-dollar denominated check drawn on a US bank, or by international money order or bank transfer.
Upon request, Swann will facilitate the shipping of purchases to out-of-town buyers at an additional charge for packing, shipping and insurance, but will not be responsible for any loss, damage or delay resulting from the packing, handling and shipping thereof. Unless specific instructions are received, Swann is the sole judge of the method to be used for shipment. Packing and shipping costs will be noted on the invoice mailed to successful bidders after the sale, and are based on the actual costs involved. Be advised that a full commercial invoice must accompany any purchase shipped outside the US.
Buyer's Premium is 25% of the hammer price up to and including $100,000; 20% of the portion of the hammer price above $100,000 up to and including $1,000,000; and 12% of the portion of the hammer price above $1,000,000.
Taxes on your purchase
SALES TAX. All items purchased are subject to payment of the New York City and State sales tax of 8.875% on the total purchase price (final bid plus the Buyer's Premium as defined in paragraph 7 of the Conditions of Sale) unless the purchaser presents proof of exemption therefrom. An exempt purchaser must provide a properly completed New York State Resale Certificate (Form ST-120) evidencing possession of a valid New York State Resale or, for non-New York State businesses, the equivalent resale authorization from another locale. Purchases will not be released unless all sales tax requirements are satisfied. Purchases shipped outside of New York State are not subject to sales tax.
Available upon request.