More About this Item
Conditions of Sale
1. The goods are sold straightaway, seen or not seen and are immediately after surcharge at the expense and risk of the buyer, at a premium of 30% of the purchase price.
2. Descriptions in the catalog and all information provided in writing or orally, are deemed to have been made to the best of the auctioneer's knowledge and can never give rise to recourse against the auctioneer, resp. the seller, or cited as a reason for the buyer to withdraw from his obligations to take possession of and pay for goods. Neither the seller nor the auctioneer are bound by any guarantee, by whatever name.
2a. Contrary to art. 2, the auctioneer is prepared to take back the auctioned gold and silver works (with the exception of gemstones), paintings, watercolors, drawings, bronze sculptures, if the first and last name is stated, against a simultaneous refund of the purchase price and premium, but on the understanding that within a period of 10 days after the date of sale proves to the satisfaction of the auctioneer that the description provided is so incorrect that if the correct description had been known to the buyer at the time of the sale, he would have renounced the purchase or would have bought only at a significantly lower price.
2b. The auctioneer is not prepared to take it back if the description was provided orally during the auction. This willingness also lapses if and insofar as the buyer cannot return the auctioned item in the same condition as it was at the time of allotment.
3. Everyone is deemed to have bought for himself and is liable for payment of the purchase price, without being able to rely on an agent or a master.
4. The auctioneer reserves the following rights:
To refuse persons as bidder or buyer without stating reasons.
Make changes to the order of sale at any time.
Add or cancel numbers.
Buy to combine or split.
Not awarding or holding on to purchase.
• To claim full or partial payment immediately after the allocation of a purchase, in the event of refusal or impotence, the purchase in question will be immediately resold and the bid by the negligent bidder will not be accepted again.
To re-exchange goods if the buyer immediately refuses to disclose full name and address to the auctioneer.
Not to transfer goods from the original purchaser's account to that of another reflectant.
Submit bids on behalf of buyers or sellers.
Re-auction purchases over which a difference has arisen.
5. Payment must be made in euros, cash, by pin or by bank before the goods can be received.
6. No goods will be issued during the auction.
7. The goods can only be accepted after the end of each session and upon presentation of a receipt. This is also possible daily between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
8. The goods must be paid for and collected no later than one week after the last auction day (with the exception of after sales purchases made after the auction week). If the goods are not paid and collected within this period, € 50 per day may be charged, regardless of the amount of the sales invoice.
After-sales purchases made after the end of the auction week, must be paid and collected no later than one week after purchase. If the goods are not paid and collected within this period, € 50 per day may be charged, regardless of the amount of the sales invoice.
9. From buyers unknown to us, a hand money may be requested in the amount of 30% of the purchase amount.
10. The table money is € 0.50 per lot.
11. Everyone who participates in the auction must provide their full name, address and telephone number and be able to identify themselves before the auction, after which they will receive a bid number. If desired, this information can be returned after the auction. If not, they will be included in the customer base and will automatically receive an invitation to subsequent auctions.
12. The auctioneer does not guarantee the origin of the sold goods. If these may originate from theft, the auctioneer does not accept any liability towards the buyer who is held liable by the original owner of the good to hand over the good.
13. Payment to the consignor of goods sold during the auction can only be made if these goods have been paid for by the buyer. Goods sent in are paid out from four weeks after the last auction day.
14. Nobody will be able to rely on unfamiliarity with these conditions.
You can have your purchases shipped (with the exception of furniture, large and / or heavy objects). If you would like to make use of this, please let us know by e-mail .
Protocol for sending parcels:
We mainly use Myparcel to ship packages.
Shipping costs consist of postage, packaging and transport costs.
We package carefully, using bubble wrap and other protective materials.
We ship all purchases registered and insured.
Insurance above 250 euros will gradually become slightly more expensive per 500 euros. You can insure up to a maximum of € 5,000 within the Netherlands.
Do you want to deviate from this and, for example, have something shipped without a signature or insurance? Please let us know before we ship.
If you want to have the package shipped through another company, please note that we can also charge administrative costs in addition to the shipping costs.
When will my package be shipped via Myparcel?
After your request for shipment you will receive an email with a quotation. In that email we request you to confirm in writing that you indeed want the purchase to be shipped, so that we can email you an adjusted invoice.
If, after your confirmation and acceptance of the quotation, you still decide not to ship, we are forced to charge the packaging costs already incurred (the total shipping amount minus the costs of Myparcel).
After your confirmation and receipt of the payment, we will offer your package to Myparcel. Sending can take a few days due to the busyness around the auction.
When the package has been offered to Myparcel, you will automatically receive an email with the Track & Trace information.
Sending a package is the choice of the customer, with which Veilinghuis Onder de Boompjes is safeguarded from liability for damage or loss that has arisen from the moment of presentation to Myparcel or another transport company.
For the sending of furniture, large and / or heavy objects, we request you to contact:
Rick Frangenheim Transport services
If you want to make use of another transport service, you must notify us in advance by e-mail or telephone. Please note that the carrier is responsible for packaging the goods.