Download the Invaluable app and never miss an auction from your iOS or Android device.
The Auction House Kloss, Dietzgenstraße 51-53, 13156 Berlin, auctions in public auctions according to § 383 Abs. 3 S. 1 BGB (German Civil Code) in the name and for the account of the consignor (agent). The auction is voluntary.
1. The call usually starts at the price indicated in the catalogue. Estimated prices given in the catalogue are not minimum or maximum prices, but only serve as an indication of the market value of the items without guarantee for their correctness.
If a bidder hasn't paid their invoice within four days of receipt, we may charge your credit card.
There is a credit card charge of 2,9% of the total amount
2. The knockdown obliges the bidder to pay the auction item immediately after receiving the invoice by E-Mail. The surcharge should be paid within 8 days.
3. In addition to the hammer price, the buyer has to pay a premium of 25.00 % plus VAT at the current rate of 19% on the premium (totaling 29.75%).
4.Exempt from VAT are export deliveries to third countries and - if the VAT number is indicated - to companies in other EU member states.
5. Should you wish a dispatch by our auction house, please let us know. Your invoice will already contain the shipping costs. Shipment is possible by post, art carrier or courier service. We would be happy to help you with the realization and to advise you.
6. Please contact: [email protected]
7. If you have transferred the shipping costs, you are automatically placing a shipping order with us.
8. Ownership of the auctioned items shall remain reserved until all claims of the auctioneer owed by the buyer at the time of the knockdown have been satisfied.
9. As shipping is a service on our part, we refer to § 447 BGB (German Civil Code). Shipment shall be effected exclusively on behalf and at the risk of the bidder. The costs for postage, dispatch and insurance are charged only at cost price and shall be borne by the buyer.
10. Alternatively, you can pick up your purchased item from us or have it picked up. We ask you to inform us in this regard immediately after completion of the purchase and to make an appointment.
In addition to the hammer price, the buyer has to pay a premium of 25 % plus VAT at the current rate of 19% on the premium (totaling 29.75%).
Exempt from VAT are export deliveries to third countries and - if the VAT number is indicated - to companies in other EU member states.
For the buyer's premium of currently 23,9%, a live bid commission of 3% will be charged.