More About this Item
• Please note that a buyer’s premium of 12% will be added to the auctioneer’s hammer price. A 25% deposit may be required in advance unless credit has been previously established.
• A valid credit card with expiration date is required, even though you may choose to pay for the item using another means of payment. However, unless otherwise indicated, payment for successful bids will be placed on the credit card left on your absentee form. CREDIT CARD NUMBERS ARE NOT KEPT ON FILE
• Successful bidders are responsible for packing and shipping costs of all purchases. Wickliff & Associates Auctioneers, Inc., if requested, will coordinate the shipping of purchases, as soon as full payment has been received. Shipment of absentee bid may take up to ten (10) business days after payment has been received (depending on gallery workload).
• Absentee bids are executed in competition with the audience, on an alternate basis. Due to the uncertainties of bidding patterns, a lot may sell to the audience for the same amount authorized by an absentee bidder. In the event of identical bids, the bid received first will take precedence. The auctioneer's decision is final in the matter of same-amount bids, and our policy is that floor bidders will have precedence over absentee bidders.
• Wickliff & Associates Auctioneers, Inc. will call you if you are successful in your bidding. Due to the demands
on our office the day after an auction, please understand phone inquiries regarding your success cannot be
answered until the second business day after the auction. You will NOT be notified if your bid was unsuccessful.
• We are not held responsible for errors or failure to execute bids.
• All bids accepted will be executed subject to our Conditions of Sale and Information for Buyers as published and available at the gallery office.
• Please bid knowing you may succeed at all bids you leave.
Wickliff Auctioneers accepts cash, approved checks, Mastercard and Visa for payment, as well as cashier’s checks and money orders. Payment may also be made via Paypal or wire transfer. Items may not be removed from the gallery until complete payment has been made. For absentee, online and fax bidders, if the winning bidder has not contacted us within 24 hours of being notified of their success, we will charge the credit card supplied with the bid.
Wickliff Auctioneers does not provide in-house shipping services, but is happy to provide references for outside shippers who make pickups at our facility following each auction. If you are a winning bidder and wish to have your item shipped, please contact us for information for recommended shipping outlets.
Winning bidders who wish to pick up items after the completion of any auction may do so for 1.5 hours following the last item selling, or on Mondays from 10am until 5pm. We do not have laborers on staff, so anyone needing assistance in moving large items should supply their own help. Pickups of any item more than 48 hours after an auction require an appointment as our showroom is not open to the public except during auction events and previews. All items are to be removed from our gallery within 5 days following an auction.
If large item moving services are required, we can also recommend contract intrastate and interstate moving companies with whom we have experience.
Please note that a buyer’s premium of 12% will be added to the auctioneer’s hammer price. A 25% deposit based upon an item's low estimate may be required in advance unless credit has been previously established.
We are pleased to provide additional information regarding the condition/age/authenticity of any item, when available. Bidders are advised that opinions regarding condition or authenticity are given as our best information available, and that the bidder is making their decision to bid based upon their own opinion of the condition, age or authenticity of any item. Additionally, <b>the absence of a condition report on any item does not indicate that the item is free from flaws.</b> Please contact our office with questions about the condition of an item prior to bidding.
Indiana residents will pay 7% sales tax, whether the item is purchased online or in person. Out-of-state residents who PERSONALLY PICK UP THEIR PURCHASES at our location will also be subject to Indiana 7% sales tax. All other purchasers are responsible for payment of any applicable taxes in their state or country of residence.