More About this Item
Terms and Conditions
1. The public auction takes place by outbidding, bid by telephone and written bid, against cash payment (maximum 3.000 euro costs included), bank cheque or moneytransfer or with bank card. The award price will be raised by 26 % to cover costs (when using "live-bidding", the price will be raised by 30 %) and with an administration cost of 3,00 euro per lot. If payment is done by means of a card, an extra cost of 1,50 % will be calculated to the total purchase amount.
2. The possible pursue claim attached to specific pieces of work is not included in these 26 %. The pursue claim is only due for pieces of work from contemporary artists, I.o.W. masters who are still alive or who have deceased for less than 70 years. The pursue claim is 4% calculated on award prices from 2000 € till 50.000 € on. The pursue claim is 3% calculated on award prices from 50.000€ till 200.000€ on.
3. The amateurs are considered having sufficiently examined and looked upon the goods before the sale. The goods are sold in the state in which they are found, regardless the description in the catalogue. Any difference in nature, quantity and/or denomination established after the sale does not bring along the nullity of that purchase.
4. Once allotted, the goods are charged to the buyer, nor the bailiff, nor the public notary, nor the auctioneer are responsible for possible accidents.
5. The delivery of the goods takes place after payment, immediately after the auction sale or on:
Monday, from 2 until 5 pm
Tuesday from 2 until 8 pm
When the buyer does not collect the acquired goods at the times mentioned above, the goods will be stored on the account of the buyer and an interest rate for late payment on the amount due will be charged.
6. In case of non-payment the principle of smart money will be applied, I.o.W. the goods that are not paid, are put back into auction, the initial buyer will pay the minus difference, but he won't be allowed the plus difference.
7. Every buyer is considered acting for his own account and is personally responsible for the assignments he executes for a third party.
8. The acting bailiff is entitled to withdraw lots, as well as to refuse bids to defined persons without having to give any justification for these deeds. The acting bailiff and the auction master are allowed to modify the sequence of the sales and also bring modifications to the manner of selling, assemble, separate or drop lots.
9. In case of points of dispute, only the acting bailiff is qualified to judge, these points are settled by him in last; no appeal is tolerated against this decision.
10. ATTENTION: the goods are sold per piece (we use the following symbol (§) to make this clear - During the auction is said: "price per piece with the obligation to buy the … pieces") and this as long as the contrary has not been duly declared ("in whole").
11. The way of outbidding will happen as follows:
till 300 euro with 20 euro
From 300 euro till 700 euro with 50 euro
From 700 euro till 2.000 euro with 100 euro
From 2.000 euro till 5.000 euro with 200 euro
From 5.000 euro till 7.000 euro with 500 euro
From 7.000 euro till 20.000 euro with 1.000 euro
After that, with around 10%.
Bankdetails: BNP Paribas Fortis
IBAN: BE94 2200 4534 5314
to be arranged with the Auction House