More About this Item
Buyer's Premium$0 - 99,999: 23.0%
Term And Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale
ABSENTEE AND INTERNET BIDDERS - Invoices will be sent to succesful bidders who participate in the auction via absentee bidding or Live bidding beginning the TUESDAY after the auction. This can take several days to complete. Do not contact us before Tuesday! Auction attendees are expected to make full payment the day of the sale.
1. BIDDING - Bid by lot number as printed in catalog. All bids are handled competitively, and all lots are sold at one bid increment over the next highest bid provided they reach a reasonable bid level. It is the auctioneer's discretion as to whether or not a reasonable bid level has been obtained. The placing of a bid will constitute acceptance of these conditions of sale. The auctioneer shall regulate the bidding and in the event of a dispute the auctioneer's decision will be final. The auctioneer shall not liable for errors and omissions in executing instructions to bid. The auctioneer shall not be liable for floor bids that are unintentionally missed or obscure. In the event of a tie bid, the earliest non-internet bid will be awarded as the winner of the lot. This is due to programming restrictions using auction software. Incorrect bid increments may not be accepted. The bid increments for this sale are as follows:
$1-99 $5.00 $100-299 $10.00
$300-999 $25.00 $100-1999 $50.00
$2000-4999 $100 $5000 + $250.00
2. ABSENTEE BIDDING - Ceiling bids will be executed for absentee bidders in accordance with Rule 1 above. For example, if an absentee bidder places a ceiling bid of $400 on an item and the under bidder, whether from the floor, internet or another absentee bidder, finished bidding at $210, the high absentee bidder would be awarded the bid at $220. The auctioneer will bid up to and including the high ceiling only if needed to out bid the under bidder. All absentee bids are handled in complete confidence. Phone, email and regular mail bids must be received NOON the day of the auction.
3. LIVE AUCTIONEERS BIDDING - All interested parties MUST register before the start of the auction. All bidding on line is done so in accordance with Liv Auctioneers rules. No bid retractions are allowed once the auction begins. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid. Please read Buyer's Premium
4. PAYMENT/CREDIT - Successful bidders are expected to make payment in full before the lots are shipped/delivered. Payment may be made by good check, money order, Visa, Master Card, Discover or cash. Paypal is available for Live transactions. Do not send cash through the mail. Payments are due within (14) days of invoice date. Any winnings not paid after (21) days will remain the property of the auctioneer at the bidder's expense. Interest on delinquent accounts will be assessed after (21) days from auction date. A 5% late charge per month will be added to all accounts that exceed this (21) day period. Credit cards are not kept on file so we will need them at the time of leaving an absentee bid. The Auctioneer reserves the right to prohibit bidders with delinquent payments from participation in future events and services. All items must be paid in full before items are removed from premises. No exceptions!
5. BUYER'S PREMIUM - The buyer's premium for bids placed through Premier Auction Galleries for this sale is 18%. The buyer's premium for Live bidding is 21% and will be added to the hammer price.
6. POSTAGE, INSURANCE & TAX - All shipping costs and fees are to be paid for by the winning bidder prior to shipment of auction winnings. A minimum charge of $2.50 for shipping, handling and insurance fees will be added to invoices for material that is shipped. We must ask all customers who use a P.O. Box for their mailing address to include a UPS address for our files when shipment of larger lots becomes necessary. Ohio residents are responsible for sales tax (6.25%) & it will be added to invoices unless proper exempt status documentation has been filled out PRIOR to the sale.
7. SHIPMENT - Live bidders should see Terms at time of online registration for shipping. Winnings will be shipped within 7-10 business days of payment received in full. All items will be shipped fully insured. Please inform us if you would like to pick up your winnings.
8. RETURNS - All items are sold AS-IS. We strive to accurately describe all of our lots. With that said any lot which is incorrectly described may be returned within (7) days of receipt and must be returned in the same condition as was originally sold. Lots are not returnable when bidding errors have been made or after the (7) day return grace period has passed. Lots that have been sold to another person by the original bidder are not returnable for any reason. No returns will be accepted for any reason after (30) days have passed since the auction. Any winning bidder with intentions of having an auction lot authenticated must inform the auctioneer within (15) days of the auction or the lot is not returnable for any reason. Group lots (lots classified as more than one item), sports card lots with more than one card, complete sets or collections are not returnable for any reason. The Auctioneer assumes no responsibility for damage or losses once material has been received by carrier(UPS, FedEX, USPS, other shippers or freighter) and refunds will be provided when pending insurance from carrier is provided. Issued refunds will include the hammer price, buyer's premium and sales tax (if applicable). Shipping, handling, & insurance fees will not be refunded.
9. CATALOGS & MARKET INDICATORS USED FOR PRICING AND ESTIMATING - Current Issues of published reference books, Public and internet auction results and other sources. Estimates on lots represent the fair market value that we believe each lot is worth in the current market.
10. ACCEPTANCE - The placing of a bid shall constitute acceptance of the foregoing conditions of sale.
The term conditions are defined as follows:
Auction: the public sale of posters, litographies, Comic Art Books, etc
Live Bidding Fee: Voyage Vintage auctions are solely made with Invaluable, any lot bought at our Auction it has an additional 3% commission over the Hammer Price + Buyers´s premium
Purchase Price: the amount for which the lot was sold by the auctioneer, plus a 10% premium, 3% Live Bidding Fee plus 21% VAT -only applicable for European Residents and over the commission fees not over the lot price-
Purchaser: the person to whom a lot is alloted
By participating in this auction, the Purchaser declares that he/she fully accepts the terms and conditions of sale and that she will never be able to plead that they are unacquainted with these conditions of sale or their current use.
The description provided in the catalog together with all the written and verbal information are given to the best knowledge of the auction house and can never led to a reddress on the auction house or seller respectively, or be raised as a reason for the purchaser to withdraw from his/her obligations to accept and pay for the goods. Neither the seller nor the the auction house can provide any sort of guarantee, as the purchaser or bidder is supposedly able to personally ensure the state and condition of the goods by asking additional pictures, condition reports, or personal viewings.
All goods are sold in the condition in which they appearedd at the allotted time.
3.- Auction Organisation:
Voyage Vintage auctions are responsible for the organisation, preparation and execution of the auction.
The auction occurs in agreement with the local and national auction conventions. In addition, it takes place in order to set out in the relevant catalogue. However, the auction house has the right to deviate from this. Unmarked or unnumbered items are not included in the auction.
The auction house has the power -both before and during the auction-, not to acknowledge a bid, to exclude one or more prospective purchasers from the auction. Furthemore, the auction house has the power to cancel the auction with respect to all, or one or more of the lots, to interrupt and/or resume the auction. Also has the power to rectify its mistakes with respects to bids or allocation without the prospective purchasers being able to take advantage of these mistakes.
The purchaser is required to pay an extra 10% premium on the amount assigned to the item, there will be also a 3% Online Live Bidding Commission plus VAT taxes (21% only for European Residents). Each purchaser is responsible for his own purchase and cannot claim a commission. The highest bidder will be the purchaser. The auctioneer will have the absolute decision when settling any dispute.
5.- Bidders obtain a bidding number from the auctioneer before the auction commences. After the auction an invoice will be issued to the PURCHASER and when paid, it enables the goods to be collected.
6. Payment: all payments must be made within 12 days of receipt of the sales invoice. Payments are allowed by wire/bank transfer, credit card, paypal and cash at Voyage Vintage premises.
7. The bidder is the official owner of the lot once the invoice is paid, delivery of goods is possible by paying the shipping costs involved and takes places at the buyer risk and expenses.
8. Default payment:
In the event of default payment within the 12 days allowed, Voyage Vintage has the right to re-auction or to sell the concerned items.
9. Final Article:
Any disputes may occur will be settled by Spanish laws.