More About this Item
Buyer's Premium$0 - 99,999: 23.0%
Term And Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale
ABSENTEE AND INTERNET BIDDERS - Invoices will be sent to succesful bidders who participate in the auction via absentee bidding or Live bidding beginning the TUESDAY after the auction. This can take several days to complete. Do not contact us before Tuesday! Auction attendees are expected to make full payment the day of the sale.
1. BIDDING - Bid by lot number as printed in catalog. All bids are handled competitively, and all lots are sold at one bid increment over the next highest bid provided they reach a reasonable bid level. It is the auctioneer's discretion as to whether or not a reasonable bid level has been obtained. The placing of a bid will constitute acceptance of these conditions of sale. The auctioneer shall regulate the bidding and in the event of a dispute the auctioneer's decision will be final. The auctioneer shall not liable for errors and omissions in executing instructions to bid. The auctioneer shall not be liable for floor bids that are unintentionally missed or obscure. In the event of a tie bid, the earliest non-internet bid will be awarded as the winner of the lot. This is due to programming restrictions using auction software. Incorrect bid increments may not be accepted. The bid increments for this sale are as follows:
$1-99 $5.00 $100-299 $10.00
$300-999 $25.00 $100-1999 $50.00
$2000-4999 $100 $5000 + $250.00
2. ABSENTEE BIDDING - Ceiling bids will be executed for absentee bidders in accordance with Rule 1 above. For example, if an absentee bidder places a ceiling bid of $400 on an item and the under bidder, whether from the floor, internet or another absentee bidder, finished bidding at $210, the high absentee bidder would be awarded the bid at $220. The auctioneer will bid up to and including the high ceiling only if needed to out bid the under bidder. All absentee bids are handled in complete confidence. Phone, email and regular mail bids must be received NOON the day of the auction.
3. LIVE AUCTIONEERS BIDDING - All interested parties MUST register before the start of the auction. All bidding on line is done so in accordance with Liv Auctioneers rules. No bid retractions are allowed once the auction begins. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid. Please read Buyer's Premium
4. PAYMENT/CREDIT - Successful bidders are expected to make payment in full before the lots are shipped/delivered. Payment may be made by good check, money order, Visa, Master Card, Discover or cash. Paypal is available for Live transactions. Do not send cash through the mail. Payments are due within (14) days of invoice date. Any winnings not paid after (21) days will remain the property of the auctioneer at the bidder's expense. Interest on delinquent accounts will be assessed after (21) days from auction date. A 5% late charge per month will be added to all accounts that exceed this (21) day period. Credit cards are not kept on file so we will need them at the time of leaving an absentee bid. The Auctioneer reserves the right to prohibit bidders with delinquent payments from participation in future events and services. All items must be paid in full before items are removed from premises. No exceptions!
5. BUYER'S PREMIUM - The buyer's premium for bids placed through Premier Auction Galleries for this sale is 18%. The buyer's premium for Live bidding is 21% and will be added to the hammer price.
6. POSTAGE, INSURANCE & TAX - All shipping costs and fees are to be paid for by the winning bidder prior to shipment of auction winnings. A minimum charge of $2.50 for shipping, handling and insurance fees will be added to invoices for material that is shipped. We must ask all customers who use a P.O. Box for their mailing address to include a UPS address for our files when shipment of larger lots becomes necessary. Ohio residents are responsible for sales tax (6.25%) & it will be added to invoices unless proper exempt status documentation has been filled out PRIOR to the sale.
7. SHIPMENT - Live bidders should see Terms at time of online registration for shipping. Winnings will be shipped within 7-10 business days of payment received in full. All items will be shipped fully insured. Please inform us if you would like to pick up your winnings.
8. RETURNS - All items are sold AS-IS. We strive to accurately describe all of our lots. With that said any lot which is incorrectly described may be returned within (7) days of receipt and must be returned in the same condition as was originally sold. Lots are not returnable when bidding errors have been made or after the (7) day return grace period has passed. Lots that have been sold to another person by the original bidder are not returnable for any reason. No returns will be accepted for any reason after (30) days have passed since the auction. Any winning bidder with intentions of having an auction lot authenticated must inform the auctioneer within (15) days of the auction or the lot is not returnable for any reason. Group lots (lots classified as more than one item), sports card lots with more than one card, complete sets or collections are not returnable for any reason. The Auctioneer assumes no responsibility for damage or losses once material has been received by carrier(UPS, FedEX, USPS, other shippers or freighter) and refunds will be provided when pending insurance from carrier is provided. Issued refunds will include the hammer price, buyer's premium and sales tax (if applicable). Shipping, handling, & insurance fees will not be refunded.
9. CATALOGS & MARKET INDICATORS USED FOR PRICING AND ESTIMATING - Current Issues of published reference books, Public and internet auction results and other sources. Estimates on lots represent the fair market value that we believe each lot is worth in the current market.
10. ACCEPTANCE - The placing of a bid shall constitute acceptance of the foregoing conditions of sale.
Auction House will help arrange shipment, at buyer's expense