Download the Invaluable app and never miss an auction from your iOS or Android device.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2019
*Please read below regarding a change to our Buyer's Premium*
- All items must be paid for within three (3) business days from the date of auction and ALL items must be removed within three (3) business days. Any items not removed or shipped within this time will be transported to and held at an offsite storage facility listed below AND are subject to a storage fee of $25.00 per item per day, payable to the offsite storage company. If other arrangements have been made, the buyer must contact our gallery within three (3) days of the auction date to arrange pick-up.
Items sent to storage will be held at:
The UPS Store
43 Glen Cove Rd., Ste B
Greenvale, NY 11548
All storage fees and invoices must be paid in full to retrieve items sent to storage. Once an item is sent to storage, neither Roland Auctions nor the storage facility, are liable for it. Declared value coverage goes into effect once pickup or shipping arrangements are made. You must contact the storage facility directly to settle all storage fees and arrange for pickup or shipping.
- All items in this catalogue are offered by Roland Antiques Gallery Inc. (also referred to as Roland Auctions) either as agent for the consignor or as owner.
- Everything is sold AS IS and WHERE IS. While we do our best to describe the items properly, neither Roland Auctions, nor the consignors make any guarantees or warranties to the accuracy of these descriptions.
- Roland Auctions reserves the right to withdraw or combine any lots listed in the catalogue at its sole discretion. Roland Auctions and its auctioneers have final say in any dispute among bids or winning bidders. Roland Auctions records shall be conclusive in any dispute.
- The purchase price payable by a buyer at auction shall be the final bid plus a 28% Buyers Premium (as of July 1, 2019. Payments made in cash, check, wire transfer, money order and bank check will receive a 3% discount to the Buyer's Premium). All purchases are subject to NYS sales tax rate of 8.625% unless a valid resale certificate is presented. A resale tax form must be completed in full prior to time of purchase.
- Roland Auctions accepts the following methods of payment: cash, certified check, personal or business check, wire transfer or credit card. We will charge a $100 fee on all checks returned by the buyer's bank.
- No merchandise shall be released prior to the end of the auction session. Roland Auctions reserves the right to hold merchandise until full payment has been received and cleared by our bank.
- Items in the catalogue may have a reserve which is a confidential minimum bid price agreed to between Roland Auctions and the consignor. Any reserve/minimum bid will be either at or below the published low estimate in our catalogue. The auctioneer may open bidding and advance bidding on behalf of the seller, up to the amount of reserve.
- Roland Auctions reserves the right to refuse a bid from a potential buyer who has not established themselves with management prior to the auction.
- Roland Auctions does not guarantee the authenticity of any signature that appears on any work that we offer for sale unless so stated at the time of auction; the only guarantee is the medium in which a particular work is executed. All weights and measurements are approximate.
- Any condition statement given, as a courtesy to a client, is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement or a fact.
- Roland Auctions shall have no responsibility for any error or omission in the description. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging. All items sold strictly AS IS. In the event of an exception, the buyer is responsible for ALL shipping costs.
~All items must be paid for within three (3) business days from the date of auction and ALL items must be removed within three (3) business days. Any item not removed or shipped within this time are subject to a storage fee of $25.00 per item per day, payable to an outside storage company. If an item is to be shipped, it is sent to our UPS store location (our offsite storage and shipping facility) after the first three (3) business days, unless other shipping arrangements have been made by the buyer. If other arrangements have been made, the buyer must contact our gallery within three (3) days of the auction date to arrange pick-up. If items are not removed within three (3) business days, they will be sent to storage. All storage fees and invoices must be paid in full to retrieve items sent to storage. Once an item is sent to storage, neither Roland Auctions nor The UPS Store is liable for it. Declared value coverage goes into effect once pick up or shipping arrangements are made. You must contact The UPS Store at 516-921-4560 to settle all storage fees and arrange for pick up or shipping. If picking up your items from storage, an appointment must be scheduled with The UPS Store at least three days in advance. You may email all storage or shipping inquiries to [email protected]