More About this Item
Terms and Conditions - CFA
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION . PLEASE READ!
All items sell AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to due there due diligence , and inspection. We reserve the right to add or delete items prior to sale time. Please send any specific questions to our email address or call us for more information. We will be happy to email other pictures to you, if needed. All sales final. We are not coin graders, or memorabilia authenticators, nor do we profess to be. Any grading, or comments in regards to condition or variety on any coin, or other items is from the consignor and or authentication company's, Crawford Family Auctions LLC is only relaying that information.
Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card- NO EXCEPTIONS! NO CHARGE BACKS, NO EXCEPTIONS !!Any Attempt at a charge back will result in a $35.00 Fee.
On-line Bidding Terms:
1. Crawford Family Auctions LLC, has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "as-is" and it is the bidders€™s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by sellers are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds, and no charge backs will be offered.
Crawford Family Auctions , its owners and staff are NOT experts in any authentication of any items represented in the auction catalogs. All representations made are those of the consignors, and or authentication company's (C.O.A'S). It is the responsibility of the bidder to do there own due diligence. All lots are sold as is, where is, with NO Express written or Oral warranty. By Registering, and bidding in our auctions, all bidders agree's that, Crawford Family Auctions LLC, its owners, and any of its affiliates, will be held harmless against any claims in regards to the authenticity of any lots, and merchandise purchased in our auctions.
The Exception is for Gold, silver, platinum & coins specific to metal content, gems and jewelry. If you purchase Gems, jewelry, coins, or precious metals, in regards to silver,gold, or platinum content and it comes back as not genuine.
Crawford Family Auctions will refund your purchase.
The condition for the exceptions are as follows:
Authentication for coins & currency, must be made by NGC, PGCS, or ANACS.
Authentication for Gems & Jewelry must be from a Licensed reputable appraisal service.
2. FOR ONLINE BIDDING: There is a 17.5% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase.
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa, Discover & MasterCard ONLY. NO CHECKS FROM ONLINE BIDDERS!
4. The auction company, through USPS & fedex, will arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and may be quoted before shipping. We do our best to package and handle in house, however some fragile or large items might require the packing services of a professional shipping company. Which may result in higher shipping costs. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition.
5. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email the next business day. All items will be charged to the credit card on file unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to online auction start time as listed on Proxibid,CFA, or Aucitonzip/Invaluable. The invoice you receive on the day after the auction will be used for billing- we will bill the credit card on file.
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Crawford Family Auctions and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds, and any losses incurred by the purchaser's failure to adhere to these terms.The purchaser also agrees that any items not paid for in full with in 10 days of the end of auction (unless other arrangements have been made with Crawford Family Auctions LLC) it will result in forfeiture of item and any deposit are NON REFUNDABLE. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Thurston County, Washington State.
8. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any "missed" bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
10. All sales are final.
11. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.
All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written, verbal or electronic statements.
We accept Visa, MasterCard & Discover only. A 17.5% online buyer's premium will be added to all sales conducted via online platforms
Your credit card will be charged once for purchases and sales tax. Then a separate invoice for the shipping amount will be sent to your email on file with Invaluable/Auctionzip. The shipping , and handling fees on all flat rate priority packages (small, medium and large) will be actual USPS rates plus a $5.00 per BOX,( not per item) flat handling fee.
All other orders that require shipping boxes larger than USPS flat rate boxes will be billed at actual USPS, FEDEX, or UPS shipping cost plus a $20.00 per box handling and supplies charge(bubble wrap, peanuts etc, and labor).regardless of how many items go in the box.
Any Lots purchased marked SSR (SPECIAL SHIPPING REQUIRED). Will be custom packed and shipped by Fedex or UPS. Our shipping department will call and or email you with a quote for shipping prior to taking your item to either facility. There will be a $10.00 transportation fee for this service.
In some cases if it is fesable and less expensive for the customer for the Auction house to pack and ship a SSR item at our discretion we will.
All Items Marked SSRF or just Freight will be the buyers sole responsibility to arrange shipping , We will make the item available for pick up but, WE DO NOT pallet, wrap or crate freight items, the shipper you choose will be responsible for that. There will be no sales tax charged for online sales unless you live within the boundaries of Washington State
NO SALES TAX ON US COINS AND CURRENCY.
You will be notified at the end of Auction via email with your settlement sheet noting all purchases and amount due (less shipping). This invoice will serve as the billing amount that is charged to your credit card on file. Your card on file will be charged at the end of auction, unless you have contacted auction house, to make other arrangements, prior to auction star time.
ABSOLUTELY NO CHARGE BACKS PERIOD. ANY ATTEMPTS TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN A $35.00 CHARGE.
ALL PAYMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO BE MADE IN USD
Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $35 processing fee or NSF fee to run another credit card- NO EXCEPTIONS!
Any Items not paid for within 5 days of close of auction will subject to forfeiture, and will be resold, and all deposits are considered NON refundable.
SO NOW THAT WE ARE THROUGH WITH THE CYA PORTION, ENJOY THE AUCTION, BID QUICK AND OFTEN!
See payment Instructions for Handling and Shipping Fee Breakdown this section communicates the process for paying for your shipping after the auction
Shipping cost is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Your credit card will be charged once for purchases and sales tax & then a separate invoice will be sent for the shipping if applicable.
Almost all shipping charges are a separate invoice.Any shipping invoices that have not been paid after one week of notice and requires a second notice will Incur a $10.00 admin fee. If the shipping and handling invoice has not been paid within 30 days of notice there will be a $50.00 storage fee added to the invoice respectfully WE ARE NOT A STORAGE FACILITY. Any shipping invoice(s) that have not been paid after 60 days will be cause for the items to be treated as abandoned goods and disposed of or resold at the auction houses discretion, NO refunds will be issues .
Most orders are shipped within one week of auction, or payment of shipping invoice. In some cases please allow two weeks of shipping after auctions end.
All small bubble mailers will be 4.50 plus 1.00, medium and large are 5.50 plus $2.00. all books will be mailed media mail to save the customer money. Any orders over $100.00 will require insurance and possibly a signature required depending on the address being shipped to. We are closed Sunday and Monday, we are open Tuesday through Saturday 10 to 6 pm pacific standard time .
Most purchases will packaged for shipping within 5 days of payment being received and the items will be sent out asap after the shipping invoice is paid for.
If a Special box is required, that cost will be added onto the shipping and handling fees.
High Value items over $100 require insurance and will automatically be added to the shipping and handling cost.
Signature confirmation is automatically added on items over $500 total in value.
Call or Email w/ Questions
Items will ship within 5 business days of payment being received.
Most purchases will ship within 72 hours of payment being received for the second shipping invoice.
Freight options will take longer based on the availability of the freight company .