Alexander's Augusta members jacket features the Masters embroidered logo stitched under left breast pocket and four gold plated master's logo cuff buttons; a square Masters embroidered logo stitched on inner breast pocket, with white label hand written "Alexander" in black ink; one inside label reads "custom tailored for Ron Alexander;" another "Hamilton, Cincinnati." The first Masters tourney (called the Augusta National Invitation Tournament) was held in 1934 and won by Bobby Jones' good friend Horton Smith. In 1937, members of the club first wore rye (the official color) green jackets during the tournament so that fans in attendance could easily spot them if they needed to ask questions, beginning a tradition that continues to this day. The "Green Jacket" soon became the symbol of membership in the invitation only Augusta National Golf Club. In 1949, the first Green Jacket was awarded to that year's Masters Champion, Sam Snead. Master's winners must return the jacket to Augusta the following year, where they are stored and made available to the players when they visit. Some past winners, such as Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer have become actual members of the club and presumably are allowed to have permanent possession of their jackets. Since 1967, the Hamilton Tailoring Company of Cincinnati, Ohio has manufactured the 3 button, single breasted suit exclusively for Augusta National Golf Club. W. Ron Alexander is one of the few Scottish members and was a member of the Masters Tourney Rules Committee in 2000. The jacket is in excellent condition overall with minor wear from use.