More About this Item
Conditions for sale
EpaiLive may assist its customers to arrange professional third party shipping companies to ship the auctioned goods to a place designated by the customers. To avoid any loss caused by damages that may incur during the shipment, EpaiLive will only assist its customers to arrange insured shipment. EpaiLive will use its best effort to assist the customers in the import customs clearance of the auctioned goods at the destination, however, subject to the customs policies of China and the destination country, EpaiLive is not able to guarantee that all of the auctioned goods will be cleared by the relevant customs office. Any shipping fees, insurance premium and charges, import tax and other expenses incurred during the shipment process are not included in the purchase price of the auctioned goods and should be paid by the customers separately. If you wish to understand more about the shipping of the goods, please contact the Global Logistics Department of EpaiLive at [email protected] or [email protected]
Full EpaiLive Logistics and Shipping Service Terms
Before using the logistics and shipping service (the “Service”) of EpaiLive Auction (Beijing) Co. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “EpaiLive”, with its registered address at Room 988, 9th Floor, CEC Building, No. 9 XiguangLi, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100125, China), please make sure to carefully read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained herein. If you don’t agree with the terms and conditions herein, you should immediately cease to use the Service.
Please note that these terms may change in the future and EpaiLive reserves the right to modify these terms at any time. Notice of modification of these terms will be posted on the (invaluable) website. The modified terms shall become effective: (1) immediately for newly registered users, or (2) on the 30th day after the date of the notice (this day excluded) for existing users who have registered before the modification.
You agree and acknowledge that, according to your authorization, EpaiLive arranges third party service providers to provide you with international e-commerce logistics services. EpaiLive may enter into logistics and transportation contract with third party service providers in its own name. You are fully aware and hereby acknowledge that, although EpaiLive is a signing party to the relevant logistics and transportation contract, it is acting on your behalf according to your authorization and therefore EpaiLive will not bear any legal consequences in relation to such logistics and transportation contract. In addition, since EpaiLive is not a party to the relevant sales and purchase contract in relation to such logistics and transportation contract, EpaiLive is not responsible for any and all liabilities with regard to the defects or intellectual property infringement associated with the goods.
EpaiLive may assist its customers to arrange professional third party shipping companies to ship the auctioned goods to a place designated by the customers. To avoid any loss caused by damages that may incur during the shipment, EpaiLive will only assist its customers to arrange insured shipment. EpaiLive will use its best effort to assist the customers in the import customs clearance of the auctioned goods at the destination, however, subject to the customs policies of China and the destination country, EpaiLive is not able to guarantee that all of the auctioned goods will be cleared by the relevant customs office. Any shipping fees, insurance premium and charges, import tax and other expenses incurred during the shipment process are not included in the purchase price of the auctioned goods and should be paid by the customers separately.
The following items are subject to prohibition or restrictions for transportation:
1. Currency in circulation is prohibited for transportation; currency not in circulation or any other securities bearing a value are restricted;
2. Firearms and ammunitions, imitation guns, controlled knives and all other types of blades (including all kinds of firearms and blades classified as antiques) are prohibited;
3. Any kind of precious metals and gemstones without processing, such as gold bullion, jade stones, rough diamonds without processing, are prohibited. Processed gold items are restricted;
4. Ivory tusks without any carving, ivory connected with anything else, or complete ivory tusk with a foundation are all prohibited;
5. Rhino horns bonded to a wooden base (for hanging on the wall as decoration), or other items inlaid or connected with complete animal horns are restricted items, which require license for endangered species for importation purpose;
6. Accessories and other articles made with endangered animal specimens (such as tiger paws, tiger bones, ivory, rhino horn, coral, etc.) are restricted items, which require license for endangered species for importation purpose;
7. Red sandalwood, red rosewood, yellow rosewood and agalloch wood are restricted items, which require license for endangered species for importation purpose;
8. Items listed as prohibited or restricted in the "Form of Items Prohibited or Restricted for Import and Export of the People's Republic of China”;
9. Items the transportation or import/export of which is subject to the prohibition or restriction of the laws and regulations of the jurisdiction where such items are shipped to, from or through; and
10. Any other items not allowed to be shipped according to the shipment terms of the aviation freight, sea transportation or international courier companies.
1. When the customer receives a package, please open the packaging on the spot to check the item inside. If there is any damage or loss of the item, please take a picture as evidence and ask the carrier to provide a damage or loss certificate (such as the waybill, receipt acknowledgement, examination report or statement of shipping problems, etc.) and notify the EpaiLive customer service hotline 400-060-8258 within 48 hours.
2. When the customer identifies any damage of loss of the item, please keep the carrier’s packaging, insurance policy or certificate, waybill or bill of lading, invoice, shipment statement, damage or loss certificate, claim statement and all other paperwork, EpaiLive will use its best effort to assist the customer to make claims with the carrier and the insurance company. Any losses will be ultimately borne by the carrier and the insurance company, and EpaiLive assumes no liability.
3. If the customer confirms receipt of a package without checking on the spot and later finds that the item is damaged or lost, the customer needs to contact the carrier and the insurance company by itself for any claims, and EpaiLive does not assume any responsibility.
4. EpaiLive is not responsible for any loss caused to the customer due to the inspection of goods by the customs office or quarantine departments.
If any of the following occurs or will potentially occur, EpaiLive has the right to terminate the provision of the Service even if it has already undertaken the business. In such circumstances, EpaiLive will not return the service fee already paid by the customer.
1. After the customer has authorized EpaiLive to arrange a third party service provider to ship the goods, if the customer refuses to accept the goods due to its own reason, the customer shall be responsible for the shipment cost of the returned goods and all other expenses and losses caused thereof, no matter whether the goods have reached the destination.
2. If the customer unilaterally refuses to cooperate with the customs office in the customs clearance process at the destination, the customer shall be responsible for the shipment cost of the returned goods and all other expenses and losses caused thereof.
3. If the goods are seized of confiscated because they do not meet the import policy of the destination country, the customer shall be responsible for the shipment cost of the returned goods and all other expenses and losses caused thereof.
If any of the following occurs, EpaiLive has the right to suspend or terminate the entire or part of the Service without separate notice.
1. When the devices and systems used for providing the Service is under maintenance, including without limitation maintenance checks, service and updates.
2. When there occurs a force majeure event such as fire, power outage, natural disaster, or system failures, etc., which renders the provision of the Service impossible.
3. When the power and/or telecommunication companies do not provide the necessary services.
4. Any other events that cause EpaiLive unable to provide the Service.
Customers using the Service shall not do any of the following:
1. Use the Service for an improper purpose.
2. Infringe the intellectual property of EpaiLive, including without limitation EpaiLive’s trademarks, copyrights, design patents, invention patents and other intellectual property rights and its right to its cooperate image, its right for advertising, and other rights.
3. Any conduct involving fraud or other criminal behavior.
4. Disguise itself as a third party to use the Service.
5. Improperly use of the equipment of EpaiLive or a third party, or any other conduct that affects EpaiLive’s operations.
By making a bid, you agree to abide by the following payment terms. You undertake to accept and follow these payment terms and will not seek to invalidate or repeal them on the basis that you have not read them in detail or you have not received EpaiLive’s responses to your questions about these terms.
The payment methods acceptable to EpaiLive include: bank telegraphic transfer.
1. Following a successful bid, EpaiLive will send you a confirmation email from its official email address: [email protected] Please make your payment according to the instructions in the email.
2. Please pay in the currency as indicated in the confirmation email and do not change to another currency without EpaiLive’s confirmation.
3. Please do not split the total amount as indicated in the confirmation email and make several payments. Also, please do not congregate the amounts in several confirmation emails in one payment.
4. Confirmation emails will be sent after the relevant auction is concluded. If you win the bid of a specific item in an auction, please be patient and look out for the confirmation email once the whole auction is concluded.
5. Please complete your payment within seven days after receiving the confirmation email and fill out the notice of payment.
6. Any handling fee or bank charges incurred during the payment process shall be on your account. Please consult your own bank with regard to the charges for the wire transfer.
7. Any violation of the above may lead to payment failure, failure of the good shipment or cancellation of the order, and you will be solely responsible for any losses incurred thereto.
8. If you have any questions, please contract EpaiLive’s global customer service at [email protected]