Lot 179: WHALING SCENE WHALE TOOTH
CONDITIONS OF SALE:
1. CORRECTNESS OF DESCRIPTION: Americana Auctions has exercised reasonable care to catalog and describe correctly the items to be sold, but does not warrant the correctness of description, attribution, authenticity, or condition of said property.
2. Americana Auctions reserves the right to withdraw any property before the sale.
3. BIDDER: The auctioneer determines the highest bidder.
4. REJECTION OF BIDS: The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid or raise which is not commensurate with value of auction item.
5. PAYMENT: On title passing to the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer will pay full price for item, plus buyer's premium and sales tax.
6. ABSENTEE & PHONE BIDS: Absentee and phone bids are accepted.
7. SALES TAX: All purchases are subject to the Massachusetts sales tax (currently 6.25%) unless the purchaser A) possesses a Massachusetts sales tax exemption or resale number and registers that number with the company, B) is an out-of-state vendor who meets all the requirements of Massachusetts Department of Revenue
8. RESERVES: Unless advertised as an "Unreserved Auction", all sales may have items subject to reserve (an agreed upon price between the auctioneer and the consignor, below which the article will not be sold).
9. COLLECTION or SHIPMENT OF PURCHASES: Delivery or shipping arrangements must be made within seven (7) days from the close of the auction for all purchases.
10. BUYERS PREMIUM:
A 25% Buyer's Premium will be charged on successful bids.
Buyers to arrange for all pick up and shipping. The auction house may arrange to pack and ship items if possible and agreed upon by both parties Please contact the local UPS Store or FedEX store for other shipping options.