Payments: 8. PAYMENT: All items are to be paid for in American Funds the day of the sale. We accept Cash, pre-approved checks, Visa, MC, American Express, Discover & wire transfers. All items must be paid for in full before being removed from our facility. All fees associated with the cost of a wire transfer or bank check are those of the purchaser.
* Must have valid drivers license when paying by charge cards & checks.
* Checks are to be pre-approved by auctioneer prior to the auction (at least 2 business days before auction, NOT the day of the auction). A letter of reference from your bank is recommended to those who have never done business with us before. The auctioneer reserves the right to hold merchandise purchased by checks that have not been pre-approved, until we can see that the check has cleared the bank. It is our policy to hold merchandise on all first time buyers until check has cleared the bank. Our bank has recommended 10 business days. This enables the check to clear the bank & if it does not, then it gives them the time to notify us via mail.
* There will be a $25 fee charged for all returned checks.
* Third party checks are not accepted.
Note: Delay in payment, means delay in shipment to you. Delay in shipment to you could mean you lose all possibility of a return, so please make a prompt payment. Speediest form of payment is Credit Cards or Bank Checks. Personal or Business checks from first time buyers will hold the shipment up for 10 business days until checks have cleared the bank. This could jeopardize the warranties of the descriptions if the shipment exceeds 18 business days.
9. OUT OF COUNTRY BUYERS.
9A. Payment must be in the form of either Wire transfers or Checks drawn on United States Banks. Credit cards are only accepted for the shipping process, NOT for payment. All fees associated with the use of a wire transfer is the responsibility of the purchaser. This includes the $25 fee that Poulin Antiques & Auctions, Inc. is charged by their bank for the international wire transfer.
9B. The payment by wire transfer or bank check qualifies the purchaser for a 2.5% deduction on their Buyers Premium.
Shipping Terms: Auction House will ship, at Buyer's expense.
* Shipping cost: Whatever the cost is from the carrier. All ammunition firearms (including antiques) are shipped with adult signature required. Any item(s) shipped with a value of $1000.00 and up is shipped with signature required.
* Shipping does not begin until the following Friday. This is a multiple day event that covers our preview, our auction and James D. Julia's Auction, because of this, shipping cannot start until both auctions are done.
* Multiple winning bids will be combined to save buyer money.
* We reserve the right to not ship an item if we feel an item is too fragile or bulky for us to handle.
* We are happy to assist you in your shipping needs but please understand that we will try to expedite your shipment when requested, but we make no guarantee that it can be completed in such a time frame as you may request or in the manner that you may request.
Please see our Terms & Conditions, Section 19 for shipping costs & more information.
Tax: Items being shipped are tax free unless shipped within Maine. If you come in to pick up your items then a 5.5% sales tax is applicable.
Internet Bidding: Please be sure you have read the Terms and Conditions of our auction.
View full terms and conditions