More About this Item
Conditions of Sale:
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. All property is sold as is, and neither the auctioneer nor any consignor makes any warranties or representation of any kind or nature with respect to the property, and in no event shall they be responsible for the correctness, nor deemed to have made any representation or warranty, of description, genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, or condition of the property and no statement made at the sale, or in the bill of sale, or invoice or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty of representation or an assumption of liability.
2. Some of the lots in this sale are offered subject to a reserve. The reserve is a confidential minimum price agreed upon by the consignor and Keystone Auctions LLC. below which the lot will not be sold. In most cases, the reserve will be set below the estimated range, but in no case will it exceed the estimates listed. A representative of Keystone Auctions LLC. will execute such reserves by bidding for the consignor. In any event and whether or not a lot is subject to a reserve, the auctioneer may reject any bid or raise not commensurate with the value of such lot.
3. Except as provided in paragraph 2 above, the highest bidder as determined by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the case of a disputed bid, the auctioneer shall have sole discretion in determining the purchaser and may also, at his or her election, withdraw the lot or re-offer the lot for sale.
4. All merchandise purchased must be paid for and removed from the premises the day of the auction. Keystone Auctions LLC. may impose, and the purchaser agrees to pay, a monthly storage charge of 1.5% of the purchase price of any lot or portion of a lot not removed by the purchaser within three (3) business days after the date of sale. Keystone Auctions LLC. shall have no liability for any damage to property left on its premises for more than three (3) days after the date of sale. At the option of Keystone Auctions LLC., the merchandise may be transferred to and stored at a bonded warehouse and the purchaser agrees to pay all transfer and storage expenses. Keystone Auctions LLC. may impose, and the purchaser agrees to pay, a monthly interest charge of 1.5% of the purchase price of any lot or item not paid by the purchaser within thirty-five (35) days of the date of sale.
5. Keystone Auctions accepts cash or check for payment. Personal checks will be acceptable only if credit has been established with Keystone Auctions LLC. or if a bank authorization has been received guaranteeing a personal check. Keystone Auctions LLC. reserves the right to hold merchandise purchased by personal check until the check has cleared the bank. The purchaser agrees to pay Keystone Auctions LLC. a handling charge of $40.00 for any check dishonored by the drawee. Please contact Keystone Auctions for additional payment methods.
6. If the purchaser breaches any of its obligations under these Conditions of Sale, including its obligation to pay in full the purchase price of all items for which it was the highest successful bidder, Keystone Auctions LLC. may exercise all of its rights and remedies under the law including, without limitation, (a) canceling the sale and applying any payments made by the purchaser to the damages caused by the purchasers breach, and/or (b) offering at public auction, without reserve, any lot or item for which the purchaser has failed to pay in full the purchase price, holding the purchaser liable for any deficiency plus all costs of sale.
7. In no event will the liability of Keystone Auctions LLC. to any purchaser with respect to any item exceed the purchase price actually paid by such purchaser for such item.
8. All purchases are subject to the Pennsylvania 6 % sales tax unless the purchaser possesses a sales tax exemption number. Exemption numbers from other states are accepted in PA if presented with a business card or letterhead. Dealers, museums, and other qualifying parties can apply for a Pennsylvania exemption number prior to the auction by contacting the Pennsylvania Department of State
9. Successful bidders will have a buyer's premium equal to 16.5 %
10. Keystone Auctions LLC. and its consignors make no warranty or representation, express or implied that the purchaser will acquire any copyright or reproduction rights to any lot sold. Keystone Auctions LLC. expressly reserves the right to reproduce any image of the lots sold in this catalogue. The copyright in all images, illustrations and written material produced by or for Keystone Auctions LLC. relating to a lot, including the contents of this catalogue, is, and shall remain at all times, the property of Keystone Auctions LLC. and shall not be used by the purchaser, nor by anyone else, without our prior written consent.
11. All shipping arrangements are the reconcilably of the buyer. As acurticy ot the buyer, once the items have been paid for Keystone Auctions will deliver the items to Postal Connections (Third Party Shipper). Their contact information follows: Postal Connections, 211 Pauline Drive York, PA 17402. Phone: 717-718-1773. Fax: 717-718-9010. Email: [email protected] All shipping arrangements and payments will be handled directly with them. Keystone Auctions will be happy to mediate any concerns.
12. Pick-up Arrangements can be made the week following the auction with prior arrangements. The warehouse is not staffed full time so specific time must be arranged with Keystone Auctions. Keystone Auction's ware house is located on 517 Prospect Street, York Pa 17403. Arrangement must be made by calling 717-755-8954.
13. These conditions of sale shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The buyer/bidder agrees that any suit for the enforcement of this agreement may be brought, and any action against Keystone Auctions LLC in connection with the transactions contemplated by this agreement shall be brought, in the courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or any federal court sitting therein. The bidder/buyer consents to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of such courts and waives objections that it may now or hereafter have to the venue of any such suit.
All shipping arrangements are the responsibility of the buyer. As a courtesy to the buyer, once the items have been paid for, Keystone Auctions will deliver the items to Postal Connections (Third Party Shipper). Their contact information follows: Postal Connections, 211 Pauline Drive York, PA 17402. Phone: 717-718-1773. Fax: 717-718-9010. Email: [email protected] All shipping arrangements and payments will be handled directly with them. Keystone Auctions will be happy to mediate any concerns.
Pick-up Arrangements: Prior arrangements must be made for any after auction pick up and all pick ups must be made the week following the auction unless otherwise agreed upon. Please note that our warehouse is not staffed full time and specific times must be arranged with Keystone Auctions. Keystone Auction's warehouse is located on 517 Prospect Street, York Pa 17403. To schedule a pick up, call 717-755-8954.