Accepted forms of payment: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Shipping: 1) The Auction House Weiner sends the purchased items exclusively at the buyer's own risk.
2) The costs of shipping and packaging will be calculated in addition to the price of the purchased item. The buyer is required to pay the costs of shipping and packaging prior to shipping.
3) Special requests regarding shipping should be discussed with the Auction House in advance.
4) In case the purchased item cannot be sent for whatever reason, the buyer is obliged to collect the paid item on their own within four weeks from the date of purchase. Should the customer not comply with this requirement, additional charges can occur.
5) The standard shipping includes a basic insurance for items of up to 500€ of value.
6) Should the buyer require higher insurance coverage, the matter should be discussed with the Auction House in advance (without previous notice, the purchased item will be sent via standard shipping).
7) The packaging of items to be sent is done properly and according to standards. In addition to Clause 1 of this Section: The Auction House does not accept any liability for transport damage claimed to have arisen due to inadequate packaging.
8) In order to claim compensation from the carrier, the recipient should observe the following procedures while collecting the package:
a) The package is to be opened in the presence of the carrier in order to establish the condition of the sent item.
b) In case the sent item has been damaged or destroyed, a damage report should be placed immediately to the carrier.
c) The Auction House should be informed immediately of any such event.
d) A copy of the damage report along with photo documentation of the damage should be presented to the Auction House.
e) The damaged item should not be altered in any way. No unauthorized repairs should be carried out before obtaining clearance from the insurance company.
f) The recipient will be informed about further action regarding the damaged item by the carrier or the Auction House.
9) Should no agreement be reached between the buyer and the Auction House on the method of shipping, packaging or transportation costs, the Auction House is under no obligation to send the item (see Clause 3).
United States of America,
Antigua and Barbuda,
Bosnia and Herzegovina,
British Indian Ocean Territory,
Cape Verde Islands,
Central African Republic,
Cocos (Keeling Islands),
Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast),
Croatia, Republic of (Hrvatska),
Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas),
French Southern Territories,
Heard and McDonald Islands,
Korea, North (People's Republic),
Korea, South (Republic),
Kyrgyzstan (Kyrgyz Republic),
Northern Mariana Islands,
Papua New Guinea,
S. Georgia and S. Sandwich Isls.,
Saint Vincent and The Grenadines,
Sao Tome and Principe,
Slovakia (Slovak Republic),
Soviet Union (former),
St. Pierre and Miquelon,
Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands,
Trinidad and Tobago,
Turks and Caicos Islands,
United Arab Emirates,
US Minor Outlying Islands,
Vatican City State (Holy See),
Virgin Islands (British),
Virgin Islands (U.S.),
Wallis and Futuna Islands,