Bright Star does not provide shipping services, buyers are responsible for shipping arrangements, and any/all shipping charges are the responsibility of the buyer. Bright Star will assist the buyer by suppling the name of local shipping companies. It is the buyer responsibility to make all arrangements.Request more information
Gun Purchase Terms:
2. Once you have completed your firearm purchase online. You will receive an order confirmation e-mail.
3. Find a local FFL that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction.
4. Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from“Bright Star Antiques Co.” This transaction is soley between you and the FFL holder.
5. Once your FFL holder receives your firearm; you will need to pick it up.
Buyers Premium : A charge of 15% buyers premium Plus 3% for live bidding going to Auctionzip will be added to the final bid price, and is payable by the buyer.
PAYMENT: Visa, MasterCard, Money Orders, cash, bank or certified checks, or Texas personal checks drawn, are acceptable forms of payment, and property may be immediately picked up or shipped. Personal checks drawn on non-Texas banks are acceptable; however, property may not be picked up or shipped until the 11th day following receipt of the check. In Bright Star's sole discretion, a sale may be nullified if payment is not received from the buyer within 15 days of the auction close.
Shipping: Bright Star does not provide shipping services, buyers are responsible for shipping arrangements, and any/all shipping charges are the responsibility of the buyer. Bright Star will assist the buyer by suppling the name of local shipping companies. It is the buyer responsibility to make all arrangements.
Sales tax: A Texas sales tax (8.25%) will be applied to all sales, unless the property is being shipped to a state other than Texas, or the property is purchased for resale under a proper State resale number, or other legal exemption. Property that is picked up in person is subject to Texas State sales tax.
Item condition and description: The property is sold in "as is,where is" condition and without recourse, and neither the Gallery nor the consignor makes any representations or warranties, express or implied, as to catalogue description, attribution, authenticity, provenance, origin, size, age or condition of any of the property offered for sale. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, prior to the auction, to examine the property and make a determination as to the value, condition, description, authenticity, provenance, origin, size and age of the property.
1. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser. Bright Star reserves the right to reject any bid. The auctioneer shall advance the bid at his/her sole discretion. The auctioneer in his/her sole discretion may determine to re-offer any lot in dispute. In the event of any dispute, Bright Star record of the bids shall be accepted as conclusive.
2. Bright Star reserves the right in its sole discretion at any time before bidding commences to withdraw combine or divide any lot.
3. At the fall of the auctioneer's hammer, title will pass to the highest bidder, and the bidder thereupon assumes full risk and responsibility for the property, including the obligation to immediately pay the full price or such price as Bright Star may require. All bidders may be requested to give their name, residence, business address, telephone number, driver's license and credit card. Bright Star shall have the right to reject any bid from anyone.