Antique and Americana Auction -Saturday Session

by Conestoga Auction Co.
January 13, 2018 9:00 AM EST Live auction
Manheim, PA, US | Auction Details

653 Lots


Payment

Accepted Forms of Payment: Discover, MasterCard, Money Order / Cashiers Check, Paypal, Visa

Shipping

SHIPPING: Conestoga Auction does not pack or ship any items in house. Buyer pays shipping cost directly to shipper. All items are sent through the UPS Store, a third party shipping company. All international customers are responsible for their own taxes and tariffs based upon the actual selling price. The declared value cannot be of lesser value than purchase price. Please contact either:
• The UPS Store at www.store3230@theupsstore.com (717)733-1482
• The UPS Store at www.store1005@comcast.net (717)-898-9303
for any shipping inquiries regarding any potential shipping costs prior to the auction or post-auction inquires. Please direct all your shipping questions to the above mentioned names, as we do not ship in-house and are not able to answer these questions. Conestoga Auction reserves the right to hold merchandise until payment clears. Items must be scheduled for removal from our auction facility within fourteen (14) days or be charged a warehousing fee of $25 per item and $1 per day until removed from facility.

Request more information
Contacting:
Auction: , ,
Phone:
Please select a message subject.
Please enter a message.
Cancel
600+ Lots of Redware, Stoneware, Folkart, Woodenwares, Antique China, Glassware, Metalwares, Antique baskets, Artwork,and Textiles.
Buyer's Premium
24.0%
From: To: Increment:
$0 $49 $5
$50 $199 $10
$200 $499 $25
$500 $999 $50
$1,000 $2,999 $100
$3,000+ $250

CONTRACT: YOUR BIDDING ACKNOWLEDGES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF OUR CONDITIONS OF SALE.

BUYER'S PREMIUM: An 18% Buyer's premium is added to each item sold to all in-house buyers at the Auction. An additional 6% will apply to all online bidders, for a total of 24% Buyer's Premium, is added to each item sold to all on-line buyers. A six percent (6%) Pennsylvania Sales Tax will be charged, except to persons with a current Dealer's Sales Tax Exemption Number on file with the Auction Company.

PA SALES TAX: A six percent (6%) Pennsylvania Sales Tax will be charged, except to persons with a current Dealer's Sales Tax Exemption Number on file with the Auction Company.

PAYMENT: Payment must be made prior to removal from facility.

SHIPPING TERMS: SHIPPING: Conestoga Auction does not pack or ship any items in house. Buyer pays shipping cost directly to shipper. All items are sent through the UPS Store, a third party shipping company. All international customers are responsible for their own taxes and tariffs based upon the actual selling price. The declared value cannot be of lesser value than purchase price. Please contact either:
• The UPS Store at www.store3230@theupsstore.com (717)733-1482
• The UPS Store at www.store1005@comcast.net (717)-898-9303
for any shipping inquiries regarding any potential shipping costs prior to the auction or post-auction inquires. Please direct all your shipping questions to the above mentioned names, as we do not ship in-house and are not able to answer these questions. Conestoga Auction reserves the right to hold merchandise until payment clears. Items must be scheduled for removal from our auction facility within fourteen (14) days or be charged a warehousing fee of $25 per item and $1 per day until removed from facility.