LARGE GOODMAN MS ESTATE SALE AND OTHERS 150 pocket knivesby Dees Auction Company,LLC
Please be aware that Dees Auction Company Will do its best to ship all items at the buyers expense There will be a charge of 7 dollars per box we do combine shipping of items. Please note we do not offer shipping for furniture or large small items if it can fix in a box we can try please note this when bidding.Request more information
Terms of sale
Bidders may now bid in the privacy of their own home by using Auction Zip. Please visit these sites to review current sales options and bidding deadlines. Also please be aware that there might be differences in terms and conditions, deadlines when bidding on-line.
ANY CONDITION STATEMENT IS GIVEN AS A COURTESY TO A CLIENT, IS ONLY AN OPINION AND SHOULD NOT BE TREATED AS A STATEMENT OF FACT. Dees Auction Company SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERROR OR OMISSION. ALL BIDDERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO OBTAIN AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE ABOUT ANY ITEM ON WHICH THEY WISH TO BID, BY REQUESTING CONDITION REPORTS BY EMAIL, OR PREFERABLY, BY PERSONAL INSPECTION. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD "AS IS" WITH NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES STATED OR IMPLIED. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BIDDER TO EXAMINE ALL MATERIAL PRIOR TO BIDDING. NO LOTS CAN BE RETURNED FOR A FULL OR PARTIAL REFUND.
payment is due for your item(s) upon receipt of invoice.
Payment is done through Auction Zip We Pay. or through arrangements with Dees Auction Co. LLC
Please be aware that Dees Auction Company Will do its best to ship all items at the buyers expense we will give a price quote on an item. Furniture and large items will be available for pick up at our address listed above. We will work on helping the buyer make any arrangements possible
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
By registering to bid on this auction you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Payment is due for your item(s) upon receipt of invoice. Telephone and absentee bidders will be notified by both telephone and e-mail within two days of sale end.
1. All items are sold as is, where is, with all faults. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability of any other kind, express or implied. All artists' names and dates recorded in this catalog are not to be taken as unqualified attributions to the artists named. No attributions to any artist or date are made or intended as to authorship or date of execution. Therefore, none of the property in this catalog is subject to any guarantee of authenticity and/or provenance and all of the property is sold as is. All items are available for your examination prior to bidding. Your bidding will signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire, or that you have chosen not to examine them. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to age, condition, materials, provenance or any other feature of items being sold. We recommend prospective bidders to examine all items in which they have an interest. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you not bid on the item in question. We do not give refunds. All sales are final. No statement written or oral made by the auctioneer or any employee of Dees Auction company shall be deemed a warranty or assumption of liability by Dees Auction Company or by any seller represented by Dees Auctions.
2. Bidding will begin at a price appropriate in auctioneer's discretion. The auctioneer always reserves the right to withdraw a lot for any reason. At the auctioneer's discretion, no bid of less than one half the low estimate will be accepted from any source: phone bidding, absentee bidding, internet bidding, or bidding in the gallery unless authorized by the Auctioneer. All lots in this catalog are offered subject to a reserve, which is the confidential minimum hammer price at which a lot will be sold. In executing a reserve, the auctioneer has the right to bid on behalf of the Consignor, whether by opening bidding or continuing bidding in response to other bidders until reaching the reserve. If the reserve is not met, the Auctioneer has the right to withdraw the item from the sale.
3. Once we declare that an item is sold, we cannot reopen the bidding. It is the bidder's responsibility to get our attention prior to our saying 'sold'. We reserve the right to reject any bids deemed inappropriate or to withdraw any item(s) for lack of appropriate bids. If an item is withdrawn from the auction it will be offered again only at the auctioneer's discretion.
4. Payment must be made to Auction Zip We Pay. . Buyers not known to us who wish to write a check must provide upon request, a current letter of credit from their bank guaranteeing funds for that account. Credit arrangements must be made by the Friday prior to the day of auction so bank statements can be verified. We reserve the right to not issue a bidder number or to withhold merchandise if appropriate credit has not been established. We require wire transfers or Credit cards for international buyers.
5. Full Payment for successful absentee, phone bids and online bids are required within five business days of the auction. Bidding on an item indicates the client's acceptance of our Terms of Sale. Your signature on our Bid Form or acceptance of these terms through Auction Zip constitutes permission to charge successful bids to credit cards if payment is not received within five days of the auction. In the event the buyer does not pay in full within seven days of the sale, the buyer is in default, therefore title has not exchanged. In the event of a buyer default, the buyer agrees to pay Dees Auctions a 40% default fee and releases title of that said item.
6. We are pleased to offer online bidding for prospective bidders who cannot be present at the auction. Absentee bids are executed competitively and confidentially. All reservations for phone bidding are held in the strictest confidence and must be received by 5 pm the day before the auction. No additional phone bids can be accepted on the day of the auction including additions when speaking with a staff person on the phone. Leaving an absentee or phone bid on a lot indicates your willingness to open the bidding at one half the printed low estimate, and gives the auctioneer the authority to open the bidding at that level. Dees Auction shall have the right to withdraw any item at any time for any reason and to void any sale in the event of an error or dispute.
7. In the case of identical absentee bids, the bid received first will prevail. Bids left on Auction Zip are not executed until the item is offered in the live auction and the order in which they are received is not a factor. We sell 70-100 lots per hour.
8. In our experience, cellular phones are not always dependable, and we recommend phone bidding reservations be made on land lines. We make every effort to honor all absentee and phone bid reservations, but we are not liable for any losses incurred as a result of failure to execute absentee bids or failed phone reservations. Submitting absentee bids or bidding by phone does not imply an extension of credit. Please see numbers 4 and 5 above.
9. Purchaser agrees that packing and shipping is done at the purchaser's risk and that the purchaser will pay in advance all packing expenses, materials, carrier fees and insurance charges. At our discretion, items will either be packed by an agent such as a packaging store or Dees Aucton . Please allow two weeks for shipping after payment is received. Shipment of large items is the responsibility of the purchaser. We are happy to provide names of carriers and shippers if a purchaser so requests. Dees Auction will have no liability for any loss or damage to shipped items.
10. Note to internet absentee bidders. We do not accept cut bids. We always encourage bidders to bid by phone or to leave absentee bids through our gallery to avoid such a situation.
11. All purchases are subject to applicable Mississippi sales tax unless the Mississippi Certificate of Resale tax form is fully and completely filled out and received prior to time of purchase. Resale tax numbers from other states are accepted. International buyers are responsible for tariffs, taxes, or assessments of shipped items to the buyer's country. Items shipped out of state are not subject to sales tax.
12. Bidding on an item indicates your understanding and acceptance of these Terms of Sale. If a purchaser breaches any of these Terms of Sale, including the obligation to pay for purchased items, Dees Auctions may seek all remedies under the law including canceling the sale and re-offering the property without reserve.
13. A 13% buyer's premium will be applied to the purchase price on all lots .
14. Please note that lots containing ivory, tortoiseshell, or other animal materials may be subject to regulations imposed by the Endangered Species Act and by the United States Fish and Wildlife Department. Some countries prohibit the importation of property containing materials from endangered species, and prospective purchasers should familiarize themselves with relevant customs regulations prior to bidding if they intend to import these lots into another country. Buyer is responsible for any and all CITES permits.
16. All photos and descriptions posted on Auction Zip or any internet platform are property of Dees Auction Company and are subject to US copy write laws. No photo or description may be used without written approval by a Dees Auction Company agent. Use of unauthorized photos and descriptions could incur penalties.
* Once a catalog has been proofed the terms cannot be edited.
All items will be payed to Bid Pay at Auction Zip
All items will be payed to Bid Pay at Auction Zip. Due at the conclusion of the auction.
Dees Auction reserves the right to charge the card after 4 days if not paid for.
A premium of 20% (20% for online bidding - 15% buyer's premium + 5% Auction Zip bidding fee) will be added to the successful bid price of all items sold by
Dees Auction Co. LLC . This premium shall be paid by all purchasers, without exception.
Your bid is a contract.
Place a bid only if you're serious about buying the item. If you are the successful and winning bidder, you have entered into a legally binding contract to purchase the property bid on from the seller. You should contact the seller to resolve any questions before bidding.
Please be aware that Dees Auction Company Will do its best to ship all items at the buyers expense There will be a charge of 7 dollars per box we do combine shipping of items. Please note we do not offer shipping for furniture or large small items if it can fix in a box we can try please note this when bidding.
A 7% sales tax on all sales in MS.
The condition of the items will be to the best of our knowledge. We use pictures to show the condition of the items.