Loading Spinner

Grindley China

WH Grindley was founded in 1880 by William Harry Grindley in Stoke-on-Trent. Previously, Grindley was one part of the Newfield Pottery founded by himself and Alfred Meakin of J & G Meakin, but the partnership ended in 1884. In 1978, under the ownership of Alfred Clough, WH Grindley was renamed Grindley of Stoke. In 1991 WH Grindley was taken over by Woodlands Pottery. During their time in production, they made earthenware and iron tableware, including pieces in the popular flow blue style.

Recommended Items at Auction

See all items

A Collection of Demitasse Coffee Cups & Saucers Incl. Grindley
Oct 31, 11:00 AM AEDT
A Collection of Demitasse Coffee Cups & Saucers Incl. Grindley
by Theodore Bruce
Est: AUD60- AUD80
AUD300 Bids

Sellers Who Sell Grindley China


Theodore Bruce

Theodore Bruce